DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Roger Degner on making hollow anvils and hollow swage blocks (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/332276-roger-degner-making-hollow-anvils-hollow-swage-blocks.html)

Pete S November 26th 11 02:09 AM

Roger Degner on making hollow anvils and hollow swage blocks

Here's a youtube video that I made of Roger Degner telling me how he made
his hollow anvil and hollow swage block. He has made at least two anvils
this way. I bought the first one he made at the Guild of Metalsmiths annual
conference ("the Madness") several years ago.

http://youtu.be/G5ck_ocuKyU

Sorry that about the background noise, but, if you listen closely, the
content is there.

Pete Stanaitis