DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Happy Thanksgiving You All! (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/332180-happy-thanksgiving-you-all.html)

RonB[_2_] November 23rd 11 07:47 PM

Happy Thanksgiving You All!

Before I eat myself half to death and then mellow on a little wine, I
wanted to wish my fellow sawdust manufacturers a happy and safe
Thanksgiving.

RonB

Leon[_7_] November 23rd 11 08:43 PM

Happy Thanksgiving You All!

On 11/23/2011 1:47 PM, RonB wrote:
Before I eat myself half to death and then mellow on a little wine, I
wanted to wish my fellow sawdust manufacturers a happy and safe
Thanksgiving.

RonB

Same to you and urine Rob~

Robatoy[_2_] November 23rd 11 09:32 PM

Happy Thanksgiving You All!

On Nov 23, 2:47*pm, RonB wrote:
Before I eat myself half to death and then mellow on a little wine, I
wanted to wish my fellow sawdust manufacturers a happy and safe
Thanksgiving.

RonB

Just be REALLY careful out there tomorrow. I hear that Nickel Back is
playing at half time in Detroit.

Regardless... evrybody, have a safe and happy Turkey Day...and don't
over-eat...heheheheheh

Dave Balderstone November 24th 11 08:01 PM

Happy Thanksgiving You All!

In article
,
RonB wrote:

Before I eat myself half to death and then mellow on a little wine, I
wanted to wish my fellow sawdust manufacturers a happy and safe
Thanksgiving.

Or, as it's known here in Canada, Thursday....

--
Woodworking and more at http://www.woodenwabbits.com

Zz Yzx November 24th 11 08:29 PM

Happy Thanksgiving You All!

On Thu, 24 Nov 2011 14:01:37 -0600, Dave Balderstone
wrote:

In article
,
RonB wrote:

Before I eat myself half to death and then mellow on a little wine, I
wanted to wish my fellow sawdust manufacturers a happy and safe
Thanksgiving.

Or, as it's known here in Canada, Thursday....

And that'd make tomorrow....... "Brown Friday"?

-Zz