DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   plans for gipsy caravan? (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/33153-plans-gipsy-caravan.html)

ziliath July 7th 04 12:22 AM

plans for gipsy caravan?

Hi all,

Does anyone know of a book or other source
where I can get the plans for making a gipsy
caravan? I've seen pictures, but I've never seen
one in person nor seems plans.

Thanks..

J T July 7th 04 04:22 AM

plans for gipsy caravan?

Tue, Jul 6, 2004, 4:22pm (EDT-3) (ziliath) says:
Hi all,
Does anyone know of a book or other source where I can get the plans for
making a gipsy caravan? I've seen pictures, but I've never seen one in
person nor seems plans.

Besides those, if you'd checked google you should have been able to
find some. There's some I posted a long time ago, should still be in
the archives.

JOAT
What we see depends mainly on what we look for.
- Sir John Lubbock