DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Inspiration: lap steel guitars made from cypress roots (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/331202-inspiration-lap-steel-guitars-made-cypress-roots.html)

Zz Yzx November 1st 11 01:30 AM

Inspiration: lap steel guitars made from cypress roots

The wood and guitars:

http://www.dontfretinstruments.com/lap-steel.aspx

http://www.dontfretinstruments.com/Build-a-guitar.aspx

A guy playing one and telling the story;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SuQE377cko

And something unrelated but fun:

http://www.amazon.com/Smoking-Heaven...t_mus_ep_dpi_1

Song 13 "There's Smoking in Heaven"

(where else can you get 8 mins of fun for $0.99?)

-Zz

"Zz Yzx" rhymes with "physics"; or " Isaacs" if you prefer.
http://www.abandonedbutnotforgotten.com/zzyzx_road.htm

Zz Yzx November 3rd 11 04:43 AM

Inspiration: lap steel guitars made from cypress roots

'k, just to spite you all and my ex I just ordered 3 of 'em and I
won't post ever again. Well, no more tonight, anyway.

So there. Go suffer and grimace. And no you can't come to my
birthday party.

-Zz