DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Blocks with holes pics (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/327710-blocks-holes-pics.html)

Paul[_20_] August 26th 11 02:44 PM

Blocks with holes pics

Put up a couple pics on abpw, so you could see what I was working on, and
how it came out. Simple project, except for getting the spacing, took me a
while, but got it by eye-balling and a little measuring. I hope the pics
show up there.

--
Paul

Han August 26th 11 04:17 PM

Blocks with holes pics

"Paul" wrote in :

Put up a couple pics on abpw, so you could see what I was working on,
and how it came out. Simple project, except for getting the spacing,
took me a while, but got it by eye-balling and a little measuring. I
hope the pics show up there.

Pics show beautifully!!

--
Best regards