DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Hole spacing--- Thanks! (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/327501-hole-spacing-thanks.html)

Paul[_20_] August 21st 11 03:20 AM

Hole spacing--- Thanks!

Wow! Thanks all for your responses, I really appreciate it. It's probably
gonna be a day or so before I can really sit down and read thru all of this.
Leon, I did see the drawing, thanks. Gonna save all this to a folder so I
don't end losing it all.

--
Paul

Leon[_7_] August 21st 11 12:57 PM

Hole spacing--- Thanks!

On 8/20/2011 9:20 PM, Paul wrote:
Wow! Thanks all for your responses, I really appreciate it. It's
probably gonna be a day or so before I can really sit down and read thru
all of this. Leon, I did see the drawing, thanks. Gonna save all this to
a folder so I don't end losing it all.

LOL, Sometimes a picture is worth a thousand different explanations!

Larry Jaques[_4_] August 21st 11 03:15 PM

Hole spacing--- Thanks!

On Sun, 21 Aug 2011 06:57:31 -0500, Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet
wrote:

On 8/20/2011 9:20 PM, Paul wrote:
Wow! Thanks all for your responses, I really appreciate it. It's
probably gonna be a day or so before I can really sit down and read thru
all of this. Leon, I did see the drawing, thanks. Gonna save all this to
a folder so I don't end losing it all.

LOL, Sometimes a picture is worth a thousand different explanations!

....of varying validities.

--
It is characteristic of all deep human problems that they are
not to be approached without some humor and some bewilderment.

Michael Karas[_2_] August 22nd 11 12:04 AM

Why Why Why ???

In article , says...

Wow! Thanks all for your responses, I really appreciate it. It's probably
gonna be a day or so before I can really sit down and read thru all of this.
Leon, I did see the drawing, thanks. Gonna save all this to a folder so I
don't end losing it all.

Why would you put this in a new thread where it is more than 100% out of
context???

--

Michael Karas
Carousel Design Solutions

Sonny August 22nd 11 12:56 AM

Why Why Why ???

Why would you put this in a new thread where it is more than 100% out of
context???

--

Michael Karas
Carousel Design Solutionshttp://www.carousel-design.com

It's his version of the Carousel Design thingy.

Sonny

Leon[_7_] August 22nd 11 01:24 AM

Why Why Why ???

On 8/21/2011 6:04 PM, Michael Karas wrote:
In , says...

Wow! Thanks all for your responses, I really appreciate it. It's probably
gonna be a day or so before I can really sit down and read thru all of this.
Leon, I did see the drawing, thanks. Gonna save all this to a folder so I
don't end losing it all.

Why would you put this in a new thread where it is more than 100% out of
context???

I would say that he did it that way so that every one would see the
thank you response vs. it getting mixed up in the middle of the
original thread.

Lew Hodgett[_5_] August 22nd 11 02:11 AM

Why Why Why ???

"Michael Karas" wrote:

Why would you put this in a new thread where it is more than 100%
out of
context???

Just to **** you off.

It's been a slow day.

Lew

Paul[_20_] August 22nd 11 04:05 AM

Why Why Why ???

--
Paul
"Leon" lcb11211@swbelldotnet wrote in message
On 8/21/2011 6:04 PM, Michael Karas wrote:
In , says...

Wow! Thanks all for your responses, I really appreciate it. It's
probably
gonna be a day or so before I can really sit down and read thru all of
this.
Leon, I did see the drawing, thanks. Gonna save all this to a folder so
don't end losing it all.

Why would you put this in a new thread where it is more than 100% out of
context???

I would say that he did it that way so that every one would see the thank
you response vs. it getting mixed up in the middle of the original
thread.

Thanks, that's exactly why.

Paul