Old September 1st 11, 07:46 PM posted to rec.woodworking

Default Hole spacing

On 9/1/11 11:48 AM, Josepi wrote:
So you and GW argue about posting format, in a woodworking group, accuse
people of the same associations, both from the same country and both use
moronic bottom posting style, and we are supposed to believe you are two
completely different people?

GW swears he is a different person to all other sock puppets he uses in
all the other groups, too, so your point point is moot. Now don`t go and
say you use different NNTPs or readers `cause he has used them all
depending what terrorism he is trying to accomplish. Nobody else
believes the rantings of one Usenet kook George Watson, except you.
Walks like a duck.

Shut up, eat your beans an weenies and go finishing washing your mom's
back.

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)
--
http://mikedrums.com

---remove "DOT" ^^^^ to reply

Old September 1st 11, 11:01 PM posted to rec.woodworking

You been exposed, sucker!
Nobody gonna' believe all your lies!
Better pick a story and stick to it.

Try a better backpaddle... maybe the aussie garble your other sock puppet
throws out. The ones popping in to support you aren't credible anymore.
After we booted George Watson's ass out of here you pop up with the "Usenet
format Kop" role and now you are eating ****.
Enjoy the taste!!

----------------
"Steve Turner" wrote in message ...

On 8/31/2011 8:23 PM, -MIKE- wrote:
On 8/31/11 2:44 PM, Steve Turner wrote:

So you and "m II" have posts in this very thread with virtually
identical headers, using the exact same version of the exact same
brain-dead Microsoft "newsreader" (Microsoft Windows Live Mail
15.4.3538.513), connecting to the same news server, using the same
top-posted formatting, and making the same inane comments about the
inferiority of bottom-posting, and we're supposed to believe that "m II"
and "Josepi" are two completely different people? Ok...

m II is his mom, upstairs in the tub.

LOL!

Old September 1st 11, 11:08 PM posted to rec.woodworking

On 9/01/11 5:01 PM, m II wrote:
You been exposed, sucker!
Nobody gonna' believe all your lies!
Better pick a story and stick to it.

Try a better backpaddle... maybe the aussie garble your other sock
puppet throws out. The ones popping in to support you aren't credible
anymore.
After we booted George Watson's ass out of here you pop up with the
"Usenet format Kop" role and now you are eating ****.
Enjoy the taste!!

Hey you top posting moron, can I be George too.

--
Froz...

Old September 1st 11, 11:13 PM posted to rec.woodworking

Are you on the website moron list?

------------
"FrozenNorth" wrote in message ...
Hey you top posting moron, can I be George too.

..
Old September 2nd 11, 05:15 AM posted to rec.woodworking

On 9/1/2011 4:01 PM, m II wrote:
You been exposed, sucker!
Nobody gonna' believe all your lies!
Better pick a story and stick to it.

Try a better backpaddle... maybe the aussie garble your other sock puppet
throws out. The ones popping in to support you aren't credible anymore.
After we booted George Watson's ass out of here you pop up with the "Usenet
format Kop" role and now you are eating ****.
Enjoy the taste!!

A word of advice. Don't try to get a job as a detective. You suck at it.

--
Repeat after me:
"I am we Todd it. I am sofa king we Todd it."

Old September 2nd 11, 05:21 AM posted to rec.woodworking

I was thinking the same thing about you but net nanny doesn't fit the bill
either.
Stick with woodworking and hide your OCD.

----------------

Old September 2nd 11, 07:27 AM posted to rec.woodworking

On Thu, 1 Sep 2011 17:01:43 -0400, "m II" wrote:

You been exposed, sucker!
Nobody gonna' believe all your lies!
Better pick a story and stick to it.

Wasting your feeble intelligence on your mom's is the only thing you
are capable of exposing.
Old September 2nd 11, 02:03 PM posted to rec.woodworking

OK Steve, Dave, George or whomever of you has such a hard time with Engrish.

Old March 21st 17, 01:45 AM posted to rec.woodworking

6.5 in
Old April 9th 17, 04:20 PM posted to rec.woodworking

You don't need math AT ALL to get evenly spaced marks. Get some elastic tape from a sewing center. Mark it every two inches. Put one of the marks where you want the first hole to be. Stretch it to get the desired number of holes with the last hole being where you want the last hole to be.
Done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtlPfXVjWKw