Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Hole spacing

On 8/27/2011 8:43 PM, m II wrote:
Many on dial-up reading Usenet can't see bottom posting if no length control is
done. Length clipping readers to prevent over length posts prevent bottom
posting from being read in these cases.

I doubt you will get any answers and cannot consider your results accurate.

Another genius reply from "m II" / "Josepi" / Jackass / Troll. How people can
live their entire lives just making **** up is beyond me.

--
See Nad. See Nad go. Go Nad!
To reply, eat the taco.
Posted to rec.woodworking

Thanks for the exposure!

I will add this current nym to the website assuming you're proud of your
hate mongering.

http://www.uffnet.com/kookkamp/phlatdale.htm

You are so easy!
---------------
"Steve Turner" wrote in message ...
Another genius reply from "m II" / "Josepi" / Jackass / Troll. How people
can
live their entire lives just making **** up is beyond me.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 8/27/2011 2:37 PM, Larry Jaques wrote:
On Sat, 27 Aug 2011 13:48:03 -0400, Michael Kenefick
wrote:

I wrote:
With nearly everyone on DSL or better now, I often think that, too.

No only 60% of those using the Internet have a DSL or high speed
connection. The other 40% are still using dial up.

I wonder if the people keeping those stats consider the new cell phone
internet connections to be dialup. That might explain the high number.

But I think those here hae a higher percentage of fast connections.

Will everyone on dialup please raise your hands for us? Danke.

I don't know one single person that has dialup. I only know a few
people that would have a clue how to set up a modem, let alone use one.
I think that stat must include a ****load of 3rd world countries... like
Canada...

--
Jack
http://jbstein.com
Posted to rec.woodworking

Jack Stein wrote in
:

I think you would "only" get 3-6 years with ABPO:-) Just a rough
guesstimate, but still sounds pretty good.

If you're downloading that much, go for the next higher tier. 180 gig for
$25. That'll keep anyone in business for a while.

Puckdropper

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 8/30/11 10:43 AM, Josepi wrote:
Don't attempt to drag me into this you trolling moron.

http://www.immigrationkb.com/Uwe/For...ve-aka-S-B-aka

You don't have to be Sherlock f'n Holmes to figure out that there might,
possibly, be two guys on the interwebs with the same name and that these
are different dudes.

One of the problems with newsgroups is the ability for douche-nozzles
like Josepi to hide in his mom's basement and post crap like this with
no accountability or consequences beyond the sense of self loathing one
must feel from being such a complete sociopathic degenerate.

I have no doubt, if this were 'real life' and we were all hanging out
out somewhere, he'd probably have already gotten his ass kicked more
times than a football. And at the same time, the real Steve is a guy who
would likely be keeping the peace and holding us back.

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)
--
http://mikedrums.com

---remove "DOT" ^^^^ to reply

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 8/30/2011 11:49 AM, -MIKE- wrote:
On 8/30/11 10:43 AM, Josepi wrote:
Don't attempt to drag me into this you trolling moron.

http://www.immigrationkb.com/Uwe/For...ve-aka-S-B-aka

You don't have to be Sherlock f'n Holmes to figure out that there might,
possibly, be two guys on the interwebs with the same name and that these
are different dudes.

One of the problems with newsgroups is the ability for douche-nozzles
like Josepi to hide in his mom's basement and post crap like this with
no accountability or consequences beyond the sense of self loathing one
must feel from being such a complete sociopathic degenerate.

I have no doubt, if this were 'real life' and we were all hanging out
out somewhere, he'd probably have already gotten his ass kicked more
times than a football. And at the same time, the real Steve is a guy who
would likely be keeping the peace and holding us back.

What he said!!

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 4/15/2010
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Tue, 30 Aug 2011 11:49:20 -0500, -MIKE-
wrote:
I have no doubt, if this were 'real life' and we were all hanging out
out somewhere, he'd probably have already gotten his ass kicked more
times than a football. And at the same time, the real Steve is a guy who
would likely be keeping the peace and holding us back.

If this were 'real life' even the dumbest of twits learns pretty fast
how to shut when he's been a football. Either that, or the assembled
crowd realizes he just doesn't know any better and accepts him for
what he is.

It's only enjoyable kicking someone's butt the first few times. After
that, it gets tiresome.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 8/30/2011 11:54 AM, Swingman wrote:
[...]

Thanks guys. :-) And no, I am NOT the Steve Turner to whom the link refers.
Even Dorlock Holmes could have figured that out. And because I'm such a nice
guy, I'll even include a link for Josepi in case he has trouble Google-webbing
for "Dorlock Holmes":

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deduce,_You_Say

To reply, eat the taco.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/bbqboyee/
Posted to rec.woodworking

I am not anybody else either. Anybody with half a brain could figure that
out, George Watson.

You, however, have established yourself as a complete asshole. Instead of
disagreeing with any known facts or references to another's wild statements
you pull the troll act out of your hat. You have posted some fairly decent
stuff in previous times and everybody slips from time to time.

Don't drag me into your BS.

-----------
"Steve Turner" wrote in message ...
Thanks guys. :-) And no, I am NOT the Steve Turner to whom the link
refers.
Even Dorlock Holmes could have figured that out. And because I'm such a
nice
guy, I'll even include a link for Josepi in case he has trouble
Google-webbing
for "Dorlock Holmes":

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deduce,_You_Say

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Aug 24, 10:52*pm, Bill wrote:
Swingman wrote:
On 8/24/2011 9:19 PM, Bill wrote:

There are lots of ways to solve this long standing problem, as this
thread has shown. You only NEED one of them.

"Give me a fish and I eat for a day, Teach me to fish and..."

Teach me to code fractal geometry and ...

What's a matta, fish ain't good enough for you? * * ; )

Only if you put that kind of fish on almond bread. Jewish biscotti aka
Mandelbrot...I know, a bit obscure....
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Aug 28, 9:23*am, Steve Turner
wrote:
On 8/27/2011 8:43 PM, m II wrote:

Many on dial-up reading Usenet can't see bottom posting if no length control is
done. Length clipping readers to prevent over length posts prevent bottom
posting from being read in these cases.

I doubt you will get any answers and cannot consider your results accurate.

Another genius reply from "m II" / "Josepi" / Jackass / Troll. *How people can
live their entire lives just making **** up is beyond me.

--
See Nad. *See Nad go. *Go Nad!
To reply, eat the taco.http://www.flickr.com/photos/bbqboyee/

He was dropped as a baby.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 8/31/11 6:14 PM, Robatoy wrote:
On Aug 28, 9:23 am, Steve
wrote:
On 8/27/2011 8:43 PM, m II wrote:

Many on dial-up reading Usenet can't see bottom posting if no length control is
done. Length clipping readers to prevent over length posts prevent bottom
posting from being read in these cases.

I doubt you will get any answers and cannot consider your results accurate.

Another genius reply from "m II" / "Josepi" / Jackass / Troll. How people can
live their entire lives just making **** up is beyond me.

--
See Nad. See Nad go. Go Nad!
To reply, eat the taco.http://www.flickr.com/photos/bbqboyee/

He was dropped as a baby.

Father was a basketball player, he was dribbled.

--
Froz...

Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:
On 8/27/2011 8:43 PM, m II wrote:

Many on dial-up reading Usenet can't see bottom posting if no length control is
done. Length clipping readers to prevent over length posts prevent bottom
posting from being read in these cases.

I doubt you will get any answers and cannot consider your results accurate.

Another genius reply from "m II" / "Josepi" / Jackass / Troll. *How people can
live their entire lives just making **** up is beyond me.

--
See Nad. *See Nad go. *Go Nad!
To reply, eat the taco.http://www.flickr.com/photos/bbqboyee/

He was dropped as a baby.

Father was a basketball player, he was dribbled.

--
Froz...

Football player. He was punted.....and hit the goal post.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 8/31/11 2:44 PM, Steve Turner wrote:

So you and "m II" have posts in this very thread with virtually
identical headers, using the exact same version of the exact same
brain-dead Microsoft "newsreader" (Microsoft Windows Live Mail
15.4.3538.513), connecting to the same news server, using the same
top-posted formatting, and making the same inane comments about the
inferiority of bottom-posting, and we're supposed to believe that "m II"
and "Josepi" are two completely different people? Ok...

m II is his mom, upstairs in the tub.

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)
--
http://mikedrums.com

---remove "DOT" ^^^^ to reply

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 8/31/11 9:23 PM, -MIKE- wrote:
On 8/31/11 2:44 PM, Steve Turner wrote:

So you and "m II" have posts in this very thread with virtually
identical headers, using the exact same version of the exact same
brain-dead Microsoft "newsreader" (Microsoft Windows Live Mail
15.4.3538.513), connecting to the same news server, using the same
top-posted formatting, and making the same inane comments about the
inferiority of bottom-posting, and we're supposed to believe that "m II"
and "Josepi" are two completely different people? Ok...

m II is his mom, upstairs in the tub.

Ewwww, tub mom.
google tub girl if you are brave.

--
Froz...

Posted to rec.woodworking

FrozenNorth wrote in
:

Ewwww, tub mom.
google tub girl if you are brave.

That is about as disgusting a thing as I've ever seen and I've
seen some raunchy things. If anyone is curious don't waste your
time...

Larry

Posted to rec.woodworking

Larry wrote:
wrote in
:

Ewwww, tub mom.
google tub girl if you are brave.

That is about as disgusting a thing as I've ever seen and I've
seen some raunchy things. If anyone is curious don't waste your
time...

Larry

I read a description based on the links I got, and had far from enough
nerve to click a link. Just plain skeered.
Posted to rec.woodworking

So you and GW argue about posting format, in a woodworking group, accuse
people of the same associations, both from the same country and both use
moronic bottom posting style, and we are supposed to believe you are two
completely different people?

GW swears he is a different person to all other sock puppets he uses in all
the other groups, too, so your point point is moot. Now don`t go and say you
use different NNTPs or readers `cause he has used them all depending what
terrorism he is trying to accomplish. Nobody else believes the rantings of
one Usenet kook George Watson, except you. Walks like a duck.

--------------
"Steve Turner" wrote in message ...
So you and "m II" have posts in this very thread with virtually identical
headers, using the exact same version of the exact same brain-dead Microsoft
"newsreader" (Microsoft Windows Live Mail 15.4.3538.513), connecting to the
same news server, using the same top-posted formatting, and making the same
inane comments about the inferiority of bottom-posting, and we're supposed
believe that "m II" and "Josepi" are two completely different people? Ok...

And no, I'm not "George Watson" either.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 9/1/11 11:48 AM, Josepi wrote:
So you and GW argue about posting format, in a woodworking group, accuse
people of the same associations, both from the same country and both use
moronic bottom posting style, and we are supposed to believe you are two
completely different people?

GW swears he is a different person to all other sock puppets he uses in
all the other groups, too, so your point point is moot. Now don`t go and
say you use different NNTPs or readers `cause he has used them all
depending what terrorism he is trying to accomplish. Nobody else
believes the rantings of one Usenet kook George Watson, except you.
Walks like a duck.

Shut up, eat your beans an weenies and go finishing washing your mom's
back.

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)
--
http://mikedrums.com

---remove "DOT" ^^^^ to reply

Posted to rec.woodworking

You been exposed, sucker!
Nobody gonna' believe all your lies!
Better pick a story and stick to it.

Try a better backpaddle... maybe the aussie garble your other sock puppet
throws out. The ones popping in to support you aren't credible anymore.
After we booted George Watson's ass out of here you pop up with the "Usenet
format Kop" role and now you are eating ****.
Enjoy the taste!!

----------------

On 8/31/2011 8:23 PM, -MIKE- wrote:
On 8/31/11 2:44 PM, Steve Turner wrote:

So you and "m II" have posts in this very thread with virtually
identical headers, using the exact same version of the exact same
brain-dead Microsoft "newsreader" (Microsoft Windows Live Mail
15.4.3538.513), connecting to the same news server, using the same
top-posted formatting, and making the same inane comments about the
inferiority of bottom-posting, and we're supposed to believe that "m II"
and "Josepi" are two completely different people? Ok...

m II is his mom, upstairs in the tub.

LOL!

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 9/01/11 5:01 PM, m II wrote:
You been exposed, sucker!
Nobody gonna' believe all your lies!
Better pick a story and stick to it.

Try a better backpaddle... maybe the aussie garble your other sock
puppet throws out. The ones popping in to support you aren't credible
anymore.
After we booted George Watson's ass out of here you pop up with the
"Usenet format Kop" role and now you are eating ****.
Enjoy the taste!!

Hey you top posting moron, can I be George too.

--
Froz...

Posted to rec.woodworking

Are you on the website moron list?

------------
"FrozenNorth" wrote in message ...
Hey you top posting moron, can I be George too.

..
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 9/1/2011 4:01 PM, m II wrote:
You been exposed, sucker!
Nobody gonna' believe all your lies!
Better pick a story and stick to it.

Try a better backpaddle... maybe the aussie garble your other sock puppet
throws out. The ones popping in to support you aren't credible anymore.
After we booted George Watson's ass out of here you pop up with the "Usenet
format Kop" role and now you are eating ****.
Enjoy the taste!!

A word of advice. Don't try to get a job as a detective. You suck at it.

--
Repeat after me:
"I am we Todd it. I am sofa king we Todd it."
To reply, eat the taco.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/bbqboyee/

Posted to rec.woodworking

I was thinking the same thing about you but net nanny doesn't fit the bill
either.
Stick with woodworking and hide your OCD.

----------------
"Steve Turner" wrote in message ...
A word of advice. Don't try to get a job as a detective. You suck at it.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Thu, 1 Sep 2011 17:01:43 -0400, "m II" wrote:

You been exposed, sucker!
Nobody gonna' believe all your lies!
Better pick a story and stick to it.

Wasting your feeble intelligence on your mom's is the only thing you
are capable of exposing.
Posted to rec.woodworking

OK Steve, Dave, George or whomever of you has such a hard time with Engrish.

--------------
"Dave" wrote in message ...
Wasting your feeble intelligence on your mom's is the only thing you
are capable of exposing.

Posted to rec.woodworking

6.5 in
Posted to rec.woodworking

You don't need math AT ALL to get evenly spaced marks. Get some elastic tape from a sewing center. Mark it every two inches. Put one of the marks where you want the first hole to be. Stretch it to get the desired number of holes with the last hole being where you want the last hole to be.
Done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtlPfXVjWKw

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sun, 9 Apr 2017 11:17:12 -0500, Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet wrote:

On 4/9/2017 9:20 AM, wrote:
You don't need math AT ALL to get evenly spaced marks. Get some elastic tape from a sewing center. Mark it every two inches. Put one of the marks where you want the first hole to be. Stretch it to get the desired number of holes with the last hole being where you want the last hole to be.
Done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtlPfXVjWKw

Great for dress making, I guess.

Yeah, that stuff stretches really well.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Saturday, August 20, 2011 at 3:53:17 PM UTC-5, Doug Miller wrote:
In article , "dadiOH" wrote:
Doug Miller wrote:

Then remeasure. You will find that:
- your block is 152mm long.

- you want a 6mm border at each end.

No he doesn't, he wants 1/4" and 6mm doesn't equal that. Close but no
cigar, so much for metric unless you can measure 6.35mm on that tape

Do you *really* think that 0.35 millimeters (less than 14 thousandths of an
inch) is going to be noticeable? Or are you just trying to be argumentative?
Had enough of that from SWMBO this past week, don't need it from you too.

This is an old, old, old theread. But could not resist.

There are two types of countries in the world. The ones that use the metric systems, and the ones that have walked on the moon. You do the math.