Old August 28th 11, 03:23 PM posted to rec.woodworking

Default Hole spacing

On 8/27/2011 8:43 PM, m II wrote:
Many on dial-up reading Usenet can't see bottom posting if no length control is
done. Length clipping readers to prevent over length posts prevent bottom
posting from being read in these cases.

I doubt you will get any answers and cannot consider your results accurate.

Another genius reply from "m II" / "Josepi" / Jackass / Troll. How people can
live their entire lives just making **** up is beyond me.

--
See Nad. See Nad go. Go Nad!
To reply, eat the taco.

Old August 28th 11, 03:36 PM posted to rec.woodworking

Thanks for the exposure!

I will add this current nym to the website assuming you're proud of your
hate mongering.

http://www.uffnet.com/kookkamp/phlatdale.htm

You are so easy!
---------------

Old August 29th 11, 08:47 PM posted to rec.woodworking

On 8/27/2011 2:37 PM, Larry Jaques wrote:
On Sat, 27 Aug 2011 13:48:03 -0400, Michael Kenefick
wrote:

I wrote:
With nearly everyone on DSL or better now, I often think that, too.

No only 60% of those using the Internet have a DSL or high speed
connection. The other 40% are still using dial up.

I wonder if the people keeping those stats consider the new cell phone
internet connections to be dialup. That might explain the high number.

But I think those here hae a higher percentage of fast connections.

Will everyone on dialup please raise your hands for us? Danke.

I don't know one single person that has dialup. I only know a few
people that would have a clue how to set up a modem, let alone use one.
I think that stat must include a ****load of 3rd world countries... like
Canada...

--
Jack
http://jbstein.com
Old August 30th 11, 05:08 PM posted to rec.woodworking

Jack Stein wrote in
:

I think you would "only" get 3-6 years with ABPO:-) Just a rough
guesstimate, but still sounds pretty good.

If you're downloading that much, go for the next higher tier. 180 gig for
$25. That'll keep anyone in business for a while.

Puckdropper

Old August 30th 11, 06:49 PM posted to rec.woodworking

On 8/30/11 10:43 AM, Josepi wrote:
Don't attempt to drag me into this you trolling moron.

http://www.immigrationkb.com/Uwe/For...ve-aka-S-B-aka

You don't have to be Sherlock f'n Holmes to figure out that there might,
possibly, be two guys on the interwebs with the same name and that these
are different dudes.

One of the problems with newsgroups is the ability for douche-nozzles
like Josepi to hide in his mom's basement and post crap like this with
no accountability or consequences beyond the sense of self loathing one
must feel from being such a complete sociopathic degenerate.

I have no doubt, if this were 'real life' and we were all hanging out
out somewhere, he'd probably have already gotten his ass kicked more
times than a football. And at the same time, the real Steve is a guy who
would likely be keeping the peace and holding us back.

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)
--
http://mikedrums.com

---remove "DOT" ^^^^ to reply

Old August 30th 11, 06:54 PM posted to rec.woodworking

On 8/30/2011 11:49 AM, -MIKE- wrote:
On 8/30/11 10:43 AM, Josepi wrote:
Don't attempt to drag me into this you trolling moron.

http://www.immigrationkb.com/Uwe/For...ve-aka-S-B-aka

You don't have to be Sherlock f'n Holmes to figure out that there might,
possibly, be two guys on the interwebs with the same name and that these
are different dudes.

One of the problems with newsgroups is the ability for douche-nozzles
like Josepi to hide in his mom's basement and post crap like this with
no accountability or consequences beyond the sense of self loathing one
must feel from being such a complete sociopathic degenerate.

I have no doubt, if this were 'real life' and we were all hanging out
out somewhere, he'd probably have already gotten his ass kicked more
times than a football. And at the same time, the real Steve is a guy who
would likely be keeping the peace and holding us back.

What he said!!

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 4/15/2010
Old August 30th 11, 06:58 PM posted to rec.woodworking

On Tue, 30 Aug 2011 11:49:20 -0500, -MIKE-
wrote:
I have no doubt, if this were 'real life' and we were all hanging out
out somewhere, he'd probably have already gotten his ass kicked more
times than a football. And at the same time, the real Steve is a guy who
would likely be keeping the peace and holding us back.

If this were 'real life' even the dumbest of twits learns pretty fast
how to shut when he's been a football. Either that, or the assembled
crowd realizes he just doesn't know any better and accepts him for
what he is.

It's only enjoyable kicking someone's butt the first few times. After
that, it gets tiresome.
Old August 31st 11, 04:34 PM posted to rec.woodworking

On 8/30/2011 11:54 AM, Swingman wrote:
[...]

Thanks guys. :-) And no, I am NOT the Steve Turner to whom the link refers.
Even Dorlock Holmes could have figured that out. And because I'm such a nice
guy, I'll even include a link for Josepi in case he has trouble Google-webbing
for "Dorlock Holmes":

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deduce,_You_Say

Old August 31st 11, 06:23 PM posted to rec.woodworking

I am not anybody else either. Anybody with half a brain could figure that
out, George Watson.

You, however, have established yourself as a complete asshole. Instead of
disagreeing with any known facts or references to another's wild statements
you pull the troll act out of your hat. You have posted some fairly decent
stuff in previous times and everybody slips from time to time.

Don't drag me into your BS.