DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Sandpaper; Best; Best Price (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/326559-sandpaper%3B-best%3B-best-price.html)

(harles July 27th 11 05:07 AM

Sandpaper; Best; Best Price

I read a post about sandpaper that offered the suggestion (affirmed by
at least one member) that Norton 3X was the best.

Anyone care to share a best price supplier?

I was able to purchase a package of 9" Adhesive-backed 80-grit disks
for my sander from HFT for less than Peachtree charged me for shipping
three finer grit no-name disks at nearly three dollars each.

Just got this sander (from HFT $150) and now must find a supplies
supplier.

Thanks for any links, suggestions.