DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Rockwell Band Saw (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/325672-re-rockwell-band-saw.html)

dpb July 6th 11 10:23 PM

Rockwell Band Saw

On 7/6/2011 12:17 PM, mcp6453 wrote:
A friend borrowed my Rockwell Model 14 Band Saw that I inherited from my father.
Since I've never used it, I don't know much about it. He did find a new blade,
but he is having trouble getting it adjusted for proper operation. He has been
unable to find a manual online.

If you are very familiar with this saw, is there anything unique about it? He
will probably go by one of the local stores to ask someone there how to set up
the saw, unless there is something different that he needs to address.

Does anyone know where to get a manual?

Didn't think where this was posted when saw it--resubmitted to
rec.woodworking which is more apropos to any specifics any others there
can think of...