Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Entertainment center - more progress

On 19 Jun 2011 14:21:46 GMT, Han wrote:

Doors are dryfitted and put into entertainment center bookcase for display
to friends today.
On Flickr:
http://tinyurl.com/3hf96rh

Very nice, Han. Japanese Dutchwegian design roots?

--
Happiness is not a station you arrive at, but a manner of traveling.
-- Margaret Lee Runbeck
Posted to rec.woodworking
Han Han is offline

Larry Jaques wrote in
:

On 19 Jun 2011 14:21:46 GMT, Han wrote:

Doors are dryfitted and put into entertainment center bookcase for
display to friends today.
On Flickr:
http://tinyurl.com/3hf96rh

Very nice, Han. Japanese Dutchwegian design roots?

Thanks,Larry! We like the Scandinavian style (children of the 60's &
70's). My Dad was born in Indonesia (Dutch East Indies then), and we have
some old stuff of my Grandmother's.

--
Best regards
Han