Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Wood Shop Redux (the old shop *is* the new shop) Part 3- Drawers

On 5/30/2011 6:55 PM, Swingman wrote:

https://picasaweb.google.com/karlcai...pRetrofit2011#

Since I'll never be able to answer the question about being too rich,
perhaps I'll be able to answer as to whether you can have too many drawers?

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 4/15/2010
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Jun 5, 11:06*am, Swingman wrote:
On 5/30/2011 6:55 PM, Swingman wrote:

https://picasaweb.google.com/karlcai...pRetrofit2011#

Since I'll never be able to answer the question about being too rich,
perhaps I'll be able to answer as to whether you can have too many drawers?

--www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 4/15/2010
KarlC@ (the obvious)

Looking awesome and versatile.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 6/5/2011 10:06 AM, Swingman wrote:
On 5/30/2011 6:55 PM, Swingman wrote:

https://picasaweb.google.com/karlcai...pRetrofit2011#

Since I'll never be able to answer the question about being too rich,
perhaps I'll be able to answer as to whether you can have too many drawers?

Just attaching all the knobs should'a tired you out! Looking Good!

And weren't you lucky that there has been no rain to slow you down.

It's HOOOOOTTTT
Posted to rec.woodworking

Swingman wrote:

Since I'll never be able to answer the question about being too rich,
perhaps I'll be able to answer as to whether you can have too many
drawers?

Looks good. You can never have too much storage, particularly in a shop.

Some of those drawers look a little high. I assume some kind of foot stool
and lighter weight tools are involved.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 6/5/2011 5:16 PM, Lee Michaels wrote:

Swingman wrote:

Since I'll never be able to answer the question about being too rich,
perhaps I'll be able to answer as to whether you can have too many
drawers?

Looks good. You can never have too much storage, particularly in a shop.

Some of those drawers look a little high. I assume some kind of foot
stool and lighter weight tools are involved.

I do keep lighter "stuff" in the top drawers, but I'm tall enough to
see/reach into each one without a footstool.

Also wanted them to be just under the cabinets in height, which,
luckily, turned out to be the same height as the old mobile drawer
cabinet stack I made a few years back out of three shorter cabinets.

Besides, I Don't like sawdust, and other stuff/things, spending years on
top of tall objects if I can help it. Linda is in charge of doing that
in the house ...a philosophy that all horizontal surfaces need to be
filled is not mine.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 4/15/2010