DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   $21.3 billion for cordless tools (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/322306-%2421-3-billion-cordless-tools.html)

eag111 April 27th 11 01:59 PM

$21.3 billion for cordless tools

and a few other things...check out these surgical products from
Synthes, which J&J is buying for $21.3 billion...
http://us.synthes.com/Products/Power...Power+Line.htm
i bet they cost even more than Festool

Pat Barber[_2_] April 27th 11 08:50 PM

$21.3 billion for cordless tools

My personal favorite is the nails section:

http://us.synthes.com/Products/Traum...iling+Systems/

Father Haskell April 28th 11 01:14 AM

On Apr 27, 3:50*pm, Pat Barber wrote:
My personal favorite is the nails section:

http://us.synthes.com/Products/Traum...iling+Systems/

On 4/27/2011 8:59 AM, eag111 wrote:

and a few other things...check out these surgical products from
Synthes, which J&J is buying for $21.3 billion...
http://us.synthes.com/Products/Power...+Battery-power...
i bet they cost even more than Festool- Hide quoted text -

Photo on page
http://us.synthes.com/Products/Spine/Bone+Void+Fillers/
looks like what the croakers installed in my
broken back, except my xrays show eight screws,
not four.

Lobby Dosser[_3_] April 28th 11 06:30 AM

"Pat Barber" wrote in message
My personal favorite is the nails section:

http://us.synthes.com/Products/Traum...iling+Systems/

I resemble some of those!