Marty

Default Quincy Compressor from Harbor Freight/ToolsPlus

Anyone own this unit. Quincy model number 2V41C60VC. They don't have any
info on their website about it. I want to make sure that this is USA made
quality Quincy and not some cheaper consumer grade compressor they made to
compete with IR, CH and the others.

I'm also going to double check with them tomorrow by phone, but thought I'd
try here also.

B a r r y

On Mon, 31 May 2004 20:25:25 GMT, Marty
wrote:

I should rephrase that. I just want to make sure this is a chinese built
compressor and is still made in the US.

Wanna try one more time? G

Barry
Mark L.

Huh??? Chinese built ..... still made in the USA? BBQ smoke got you
kind of blurry???????

Marty wrote:

I should rephrase that. I just want to make sure this is a chinese built
compressor and is still made in the US.

Marty

Seeing perfectly. Just want to make sure that the compressor is made in the
US. Problem with that?

Their regular line is competely made in the US. I want to make sure that
there lower line is also.

Marty wrote:

I should rephrase that. I just want to make sure this is a chinese built
compressor and is still made in the US.

Edwin Pawlowski

m...

Marty wrote:

I should rephrase that. I just want to make sure this is a chinese

built
compressor and is still made in the US.

Marty, check your typing.

You either missed a word or, well, you can figure it out.
Ed