DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   FS: DW788 scroll saw (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/318583-fs-dw788-scroll-saw.html)

Larry Blanchard February 10th 11 05:40 PM

FS: DW788 scroll saw

I've got a DW788 scroll saw that I bought several years ago and have
hardly used - less than 1-2 hours. It's time to sell it.

This is the one that gets all the good reviews. The cheapest I've found
it online is a little over $500 including shipping and most are around
$550.

I'm asking $400. I thought I'd mention it here before putting it up on
Craigslist. If you're interested and live near Spokane WA send me an
email. I'm not interested in shipping it.