DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   O.T. Euphemism runs amok. (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/317954-re-o-t-euphemism-runs-amok.html)

J. Clarke[_3_] January 28th 11 11:31 PM

O.T. Euphemism runs amok.

OK, Robatoy, tell us of case in which an aircraft at a given angle of attack stalls at one airspeed but not at another.

What is becoming clear is that you do not know the difference between angle of attack and flight path angle.

Robatoy[_2_] January 28th 11 11:56 PM

O.T. Euphemism runs amok.

On Jan 28, 6:31*pm, "J. Clarke" wrote:
OK, Robatoy, tell us of case in which an aircraft at a given angle of attack stalls at one airspeed but not at another.

What is becoming clear is that you do not know the difference between angle of attack and flight path angle.

You wrote:

"Stall warning works by angle of attack, not by airspeed. Angle of
attack was never unusual."

NO mention of flight path angle.
I do understand that you are now trying to introduce other variables
in order to try to regain some lost ground from your erroneous
previous statement.
That's your style and that's okay, but what's next? A denial that
stall specs change with altitude?

In real time, we'd probably enjoy a few pints and get along just fine,
but in here you have to stop treating people like they're stupid.

CW[_6_] January 29th 11 01:35 AM

O.T. Euphemism runs amok.

"J. Clarke" wrote in message

What is very clear to me J is that you changed something to avoid my (and
probably many other's) bozo bin.

Leon[_6_] February 1st 11 02:22 AM

O.T. Euphemism runs amok.

"CW" wrote in message

"J. Clarke" wrote in message

What is very clear to me J is that you changed something to avoid my (and
probably many other's) bozo bin.

He does that so he can get into more arguements. Her we go again!

J. Clarke[_2_] February 1st 11 04:40 AM

O.T. Euphemism runs amok.

In article , lcb11211
@swbell.dotnet says...

"CW" wrote in message

"J. Clarke" wrote in message

What is very clear to me J is that you changed something to avoid my (and
probably many other's) bozo bin.

He does that so he can get into more arguements. Her we go again!

Nope, I posted from my gmail account so I could see Robatwit's post.

Robatoy[_2_] February 1st 11 05:22 AM

O.T. Euphemism runs amok.

On Jan 31, 11:40*pm, "J. Clarke" wrote:
In article , lcb11211
@swbell.dotnet says...

"CW" wrote in message

"J. Clarke" wrote in message

What is very clear to me J is that you changed something to avoid my (and
probably many other's) bozo bin.

He does that so he can get into more arguements. * Her we go again!

Nope, I posted from my gmail account so I could see Robatwit's post.

Robatwit... how original Did you make that one up all by
yourself?...Is that why it took you so long to reply?