Old December 5th 10, 05:44 AM posted to rec.woodworking

Default HVLP question spraying water-based poly

"Mike Marlow" writes:

blueman wrote:

Specifically, before I start shelling out loads of money for all
possible sizes what 1 or 2 additional tips would give me a good range
of coverage assuming I already have the 1.4?

I don't know what sizes are available for that gun, but anything in the
1.7-2.0mm range should be just fine. No need to buy more than one. You
really don't need a collection of them for "every conceivable" application.

Not to be too anal... but if in the future I hope to also shoot
semi-gloss Benjamin Moore Latex, would I be better off getting a 1.8 or
a 2.0 (or is the difference really too small to worry about...)

Easy HVLP water-based spraying of lacquer or poly blueman Woodworking 13 November 1st 10 01:32 AM
water based poly. Gary Woodworking 4 November 23rd 06 06:00 AM
HVLP spraying of oil based poly. Mark Woodworking 2 July 21st 06 01:54 PM
Water-based poly? Gary Fritz Woodworking 45 November 10th 04 10:18 PM
Water Based Sealer and Oil based Poly? James Murphy Home Repair 1 August 5th 03 07:10 AM