DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Infinity Ripper Blade (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/310790-infinity-ripper-blade.html)

Tom[_36_] September 28th 10 08:08 PM

Infinity Ripper Blade

Bought one a year or so back and had only used it to rip some 6/4
QSWO, which it did well. My latest project involved ripping about 50
linear feet of 8/4 cherry. My Forrest WWII rips well, but it always
leaves a few burns in cherry. Swapped it out for the Infinity blade
and went to work. Not a single burn in the 50 feet and edges were
truely glue-up ready. No saw marks, just glassy smooth. Nice!

YMMV, usual disclaimers on association.

Regards.

Tom