Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Now Over 160 Wood Species in I.D. Wood 2.0 Phone App.

I saw this ad somewhere in the routerforum.com and thought there might
be some interest in it here.

=======================

Now Over 160 Wood Species in I.D. Wood 2.0

For those of us who are already using I.D. Wood, this excellent
upgrade has already been installed. If you have an iPhone or iTouch
and are a woodworker, you really must checkout this app. I.D. Wood 2.0
has been approved by Apple and is now available in the iTunes App
Store.

I.D. Wood 2.0 is a major update and features 100 new wood samples,
vastly improved navigation and a cross reference list of over 1,100
local and regional trade names for the 160+ wood samples. We've also
added thumbnails and shaded sorting for quickly identifying a species.

The update to I.D. Wood 2.0 is free for existing users. New users can
purchase the app for $4.99 in the App Store. I.D. Wood will also be
available for the Android and Droid phones within the next month or so.