Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking

Default O/T: Score Card

Let's see, on one side of the ledger we have:

Over $1 trillion of borrowed money was spent,

Over 4,000 lives were sacrificed,

Over 30,000 were wounded.

This is only the USA and doesn't include our allies or the Iraqis
themselves.

On the other side of the ledger we have:

Saddam Hussein is gone,

No WMDs were found,

No democratic form of gov't exists in Iraq,

In fact, at this point, Iraq still does not have a functioning gov't,

We built our largest embassy.

As a lyric from long ago goes, "When will they ever learn?"

Off the box.

Lew

Score! HeyBub[_3_] Woodworking 3 August 27th 09 03:07 PM
score! Nate Nagel Home Repair 0 February 3rd 08 03:24 PM
score Chris Metalworking 1 December 24th 07 05:26 PM
O/T: Credit Card v Debit Card 10x Woodworking 38 November 20th 07 04:17 PM