DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Why Didn't I Buy This Years Ago!? (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/307351-re-why-didnt-i-buy-years-ago.html)

Jack Stein July 30th 10 08:39 PM

Why Didn't I Buy This Years Ago!?

-MIKE- wrote:
http://www.harborfreightusa.com/usa/itemdisplay/displayItem.do?itemid=39167

An apron, yes.... and a whopping 4 bucks at that.
Decent quality, too... thick cotton denim with good stitching and straps.

Another one of those items you pick up and think, "why didn't I get one
of these years ago?"

My wife made me one just like that 35 years ago. Both (wife and apron)
wore out, so I bought this one at HF. It is exactly as you say.

--
Jack
ObamaCa If its not good enough for Congress, it's not good enough for

[email protected] July 31st 10 12:41 AM

On Fri, 30 Jul 2010 15:39:22 -0400, Jack Stein wrote:

-MIKE- wrote:
http://www.harborfreightusa.com/usa/itemdisplay/displayItem.do?itemid=39167

An apron, yes.... and a whopping 4 bucks at that.
Decent quality, too... thick cotton denim with good stitching and straps.

Another one of those items you pick up and think, "why didn't I get one
of these years ago?"

My wife made me one just like that 35 years ago. Both (wife and apron)
wore out, so I bought this one at HF. It is exactly as you say.

Your wife is Chinese, I suppose.