DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Parts source for Sears jointer? (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/30543-parts-source-sears-jointer.html)

KB8QLR April 16th 04 12:58 AM

Parts source for Sears jointer?

Does anyone know of a source of parts for the Sears 149.21871 jointer? Parts
are no longer available through Sear's website.
All suggestions welcome.
TIA
Joe

--
Be sure to check-out our webpages...
http://www.angelfire.com/jazz/kb8qlrjoe/index.html

Bill Everette April 16th 04 01:13 AM

Parts source for Sears jointer?

"KB8QLR"
Does anyone know of a source of parts for the Sears 149.21871 jointer?

Parts
are no longer available through Sear's website.

That model number showed a parts list on the sears site when I pulled it up.

I think there is only one quality worse than hardness of heart and that is
softness of head.
Theodore Roosevelt

The man who loves other countries as much as his own stands on a level with
the man who loves other women as much as he loves his own wife.
Theodore Roosevelt

The pacifist is as surely a traitor to his country and to humanity as is the
most brutal wrongdoer.
Theodore Roosevelt

Rick716 April 9th 06 07:57 PM

[quote=KB8QLR]Does anyone know of a source of parts for the Sears 149.21871 jointer? Parts
are no longer available through Sear's website.
All suggestions welcome.
TIA
Joe

--
I have an American Machine Tool & Co., Inc, jointer #2432 which Sears bought from AMT as the Sears #149.21871. It's new in the orignal box from AMT. If you are interested in it please let me know.

Gooey TARBALLS April 10th 06 03:32 AM

Parts source for Sears jointer?

"parts for the Sears 149.21871 jointer"

Which part are you looking for?