DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Twitter for Woodworkers? (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/305311-twitter-woodworkers.html)

Joe AutoDrill[_2_] June 22nd 10 09:19 PM

Twitter for Woodworkers?

....Just now learning the whole #... thing on Twitter. Wondering if there
are any woodworking or similar categories out there that you folks know of.

For instance, I just "Tweeted" that we quoted some drilling and reaming
equipment to a Texas based company... But would love to target machine
builders and/or manufacturers in those sub-categories that are appropriate.
I figure there have to be some high end woodworking folks also using Twitter
for something...

Long shot but... Thanks for any help you can offer.

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022
01.908.542.0244