DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   carved a prick out of wood (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/304042-carved-prick-out-wood.html)

94 Proof June 2nd 10 01:12 AM

carved a prick out of wood

Robatoy[_2_] June 2nd 10 01:22 AM

carved a prick out of wood

On Jun 1, 8:12*pm, (94 Proof) wrote:

Cool! A self portrait!

Swingman June 2nd 10 02:27 AM

carved a prick out of wood

On 6/1/2010 7:22 PM, Robatoy wrote:
On Jun 1, 8:12 pm, (94 Proof) wrote:

Cool! A self portrait!

Yeah, buddy! ROTFLMAO ...

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 4/15/2010
KarlC@ (the obvious)

WW[_2_] June 2nd 10 02:47 AM

carved a prick out of wood

"94 Proof" wrote in message

Did you do it by looking into a mirror???

Jerry - OHIO June 2nd 10 07:04 AM

carved a prick out of wood

Sit on it pottsy !!!

http://community.webtv.net/awoodbutc...oodWorkingPage

http://community.webtv.net/awoodbutcher/1974RuppCentair

mac davis[_5_] June 2nd 10 07:07 AM

carved a prick out of wood

On Tue, 1 Jun 2010 20:12:32 -0400, (94 Proof) wrote:

I guess if that's the only way you can get a woody..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Glen[_2_] June 2nd 10 08:42 PM

carved a prick out of wood

On 6/1/2010 11:07 PM, mac davis wrote:
On Tue, 1 Jun 2010 20:12:32 -0400, (94 Proof) wrote:

I guess if that's the only way you can get a woody..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

It's kind of sad, but I have to tell this story. A few years back a
very good friend of mine came down with cancer of the penis. He had
radiation therapy (believe me, from the tales he told me, you never want
radiation therapy on your penis), but it did not work. He later had to
have his penis amputated. They all thought that the amputation stopped
it. Bob had an amazing sense of humor through it all, so we, the other
guys at work and I , decided to throw a gag gift party. I can't
remember all the gifts, but one guy got him a Snap-on-Tools catalog, and
I turned for him a rather large sized manhood out of some dark walnut.
I turned it off center and it was quite, if I say so myself, realistic
looking. (I only wish I were so richly endowed.) He loved it (passive,
not active, verb) and showed it off to everybody.

As a follow up, the cancer was still there, and returned last winter.
Bob passed away a year ago this month. At his memorial service it was
mentioned that he had kept his shop-made member as a remembrance.

Morris Dovey June 3rd 10 01:09 AM

carved a prick out of wood

94 Proof splinter wrote:

Avoid termites, fire, and woodpeckers

No, wait...I didn't mea

Never mind - that just isn't ever going to sound right.

--
Morris Dovey
http://www.iedu.com/DeSoto/

Leon[_6_] June 4th 10 11:22 PM

carved a prick out of wood

"Robatoy" wrote in message
On Jun 1, 8:12 pm, (94 Proof) wrote:

Cool! A self portrait!

You can sure tell when school is out.

mac davis[_5_] June 5th 10 07:12 AM

carved a prick out of wood

On Fri, 4 Jun 2010 17:22:56 -0500, "Leon" wrote:

"Robatoy" wrote in message
On Jun 1, 8:12 pm, (94 Proof) wrote:

Cool! A self portrait!

You can sure tell when school is out.

It's ok to prick your finger, but you can't finger your prick.. George Carlin

Leon[_6_] June 7th 10 01:21 PM

carved a prick out of wood

"Robatoy" wrote in message
On Jun 1, 8:12 pm, (94 Proof) wrote:

Cool! A self portrait!

You can sure tell when school is out.

It's ok to prick your finger, but you can't finger your prick.. George
Carlin

You can pick your nose and you can pick your friends but you cannot pick
your friends nose. ;~)