DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Sparkette (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/304011-sparkette.html)

Duane June 1st 10 03:08 PM

Sparkette

Sparky tells me he does not have any flight information for his return
trip to Az. Does Sparky need to reprint a boarding pass?? Is that
possible or do you need to mail him back some paperwork to use to get
home?? If you reply with the conformation number and flight number we
can print it out here.

Sparky II

Robatoy[_2_] June 1st 10 04:09 PM

Sparkette

On Jun 1, 10:56*am, "dadiOH" wrote:
Duane wrote:
Sparky tells me he does not have any flight information for his return
trip to Az. Does Sparky need to reprint a boarding pass?? *Is that
possible or do you need to mail him back some paperwork to use to get
home?? *If you reply with the conformation number and flight number we
can print it out here.

Sparky II

Sparky ain't coming back.

Monitor, keyboard etc..... that's really, really funny...

[email protected] June 1st 10 05:17 PM

Sparkette

On Jun 1, 9:56*am, "dadiOH" wrote:
Duane wrote:
Sparky tells me he does not have any flight information for his return
trip to Az. Does Sparky need to reprint a boarding pass?? *Is that
possible or do you need to mail him back some paperwork to use to get
home?? *If you reply with the conformation number and flight number we
can print it out here.

Sparky II

Sparky ain't coming back.

Did he ever return,