DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Cabinet door help (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/303758-cabinet-door-help.html)

Tom Mills May 27th 10 02:37 PM

Cabinet door help

I need some suggestions of where is a good place to order custom cabinet
doors. I have built an entertainment center and need raised panel doors
made from red oak.

Tom

Inspiration can be found in a pile of junk.
Sometimes, you can put it together with a good imagination and invent
something - Thomas Edison

woodstuff May 27th 10 05:46 PM

Cabinet door help

What city are you in? I manufacture raised panel doors in either square or
arched, and in several stick and panel patterns.

Tom Swink www.tomswink.com

Picasso[_2_] May 27th 10 11:49 PM

Cabinet door help

Tom Mills wrote:
I need some suggestions of where is a good place to order custom cabinet
doors. I have built an entertainment center and need raised panel doors
made from red oak.

Tom

Inspiration can be found in a pile of junk.
Sometimes, you can put it together with a good imagination and invent
something - Thomas Edison

got my kitchen doors here
http://www.cabinetdoordepot.com/

maple in the kitchen laquered, and i got my cherry bathroom doors and
drawer fronts there, and oiled them.

Their website doesn't specify what type of oak they are using, but i can
only assume red oak since it is in ontario.

Evodawg May 28th 10 05:06 PM

Cabinet door help

Tom Mills wrote:

I need some suggestions of where is a good place to order custom cabinet
doors. I have built an entertainment center and need raised panel doors
made from red oak.

Tom

Inspiration can be found in a pile of junk.
Sometimes, you can put it together with a good imagination and invent
something - Thomas Edison

I use these guys and have had real good luck with them.

http://www.ameradoor.com/category_s/27.htm

--
You can lead them to LINUX
but you can't make them THINK !

SteveA[_6_] May 28th 10 09:10 PM

Cabinet door help

Had them do some doors (and drawers) during my kitchen remodel. Reasonable
and easy to work with

http://www.cabinetdoorshop.com/