Old March 30th 04, 05:36 AM
philski

Default Read the Intro...Ouch!

Guys,
I came across this site while visiting the flyfishing newsgroup...
What the heck are they advertising anyway?

Philski

Old March 30th 04, 05:44 AM
philski

philski wrote:

Guys,
I came across this site while visiting the flyfishing newsgroup...
What the heck are they advertising anyway?

Philski

I forgot the URL...

Sorry:

http://www.cammarch.co.uk/

Philski
Old March 30th 04, 05:54 AM
Morris Dovey

philski wrote:

philski wrote:

Guys, I came across this site while visiting the flyfishing
newsgroup... What the heck are they advertising anyway?

Philski

I forgot the URL...

Sorry:

http://www.cammarch.co.uk/

Looks like a bed and breakfast that welcomes fishermen.

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto, Iowa USA

Old March 30th 04, 03:08 PM
Larry C in Auburn, WA

Fortunately I've never had to pee any gallstones yet, but that seems mild
compared to peeing fowl; that must hurt like a sonofabitch.

--
Larry C in Auburn, WA

Old March 30th 04, 03:11 PM
Mike Patterson

On Mon, 29 Mar 2004 21:44:39 -0700, philski
wrote:

philski wrote:

Guys,
I came across this site while visiting the flyfishing newsgroup...
What the heck are they advertising anyway?

Philski

I forgot the URL...

Sorry:

http://www.cammarch.co.uk/

Philski

Looks like an entrepeneur immigrant wrote his own advertisement.
Other than that, looks like a nice place to spend a weekend.

Mike Patterson
Please remove the spamtrap to email me.

Old March 30th 04, 04:54 PM
Larry Jaques

On Mon, 29 Mar 2004 21:44:39 -0700, philski
brought forth from the murky depths:

philski wrote:

Guys,
I came across this site while visiting the flyfishing newsgroup...
What the heck are they advertising anyway?

Philski

I forgot the URL...

Sorry:

http://www.cammarch.co.uk/

What part of "The Cammarch Hotel" don't you understand?
They're a bread and beckfast, of course, philski. And
the 6x7' suites are all thoroughly modern (now with
-heating- and -electricity-!)

They're in SERIOUS need of a copywriter because of their
run-on sentences you know what I mean guys I thought you
would?

"were guests can relax, feed the fish and pee fowl"
"****in' chickens" isn't a familiar phrase. I wonder if
Andy Dingley could 'splain that for us O'er the Ponders.

--
Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life.
---- --Unknown

Old March 30th 04, 07:02 PM
dave in fairfax

Larry Jaques wrote:
"were guests can relax, feed the fish and pee fowl"
"****in' chickens" isn't a familiar phrase. I wonder if
Andy Dingley could 'splain that for us O'er the Ponders.

Peacocks, Peahens, Peafowl.
---- --Unknown

Dave in Fairfax
--
reply-to doesn't work
use:
Old March 30th 04, 10:21 PM
Norman D. Crow

"dave in fairfax" wrote in message
Larry Jaques wrote:
"were guests can relax, feed the fish and pee fowl"
"****in' chickens" isn't a familiar phrase. I wonder if
Andy Dingley could 'splain that for us O'er the Ponders.

Peacocks, Peahens, Peafowl.

Also known as "Guinea Hens"

--
Nahmie
"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving

---

Old March 30th 04, 11:32 PM
Dave Balderstone

In article , Norman D. Crow
wrote:

Peacocks, Peahens, Peafowl.

Also known as "Guinea Hens"

Guinea hens are much different than peafowl.

Guinea: http://www.feathersite.com/Poultry/Guineas/BRKGuineas.html

Pea: http://www.strombergschickens.com/stock/guineas.htm#peafowl

But apparently can cross-breed...

Peaguinea: http://www.guineas.com/peaguinea.html

--
It's probably time to change my sig line, eh?