DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Ping: Bill (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/299370-ping-bill.html)

Steve[_43_] March 8th 10 02:05 AM

Ping: Bill

Say Bill. You were asking recently about the procedures for glueing up your
benchtop. The current issue of ShopNotes magazine has an article that you
might want to look at regarding glueing up a laminated bench top. The
issue# is 110. I was looking at it today at Borders.

Good Luck,
Steve

Bill March 8th 10 04:19 AM

Bill

"Steve" wrote in message
. 153.61...
Say Bill. You were asking recently about the procedures for glueing up
your
benchtop. The current issue of ShopNotes magazine has an article that you
might want to look at regarding glueing up a laminated bench top. The
issue# is 110. I was looking at it today at Borders.

Good Luck,
Steve

Thank you Steve. I will look for it!

Bill