DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   MLCS Fast Joint Precision Joinery System (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/299097-mlcs-fast-joint-precision-joinery-system.html)

Matt[_10_] March 2nd 10 11:42 PM

MLCS Fast Joint Precision Joinery System

Rather than hijack Mike's thread on the MLCS Dovetail Jig, thought I'd
start my own - anyone have any experience / thoughts on the MLCS Fast
Joint Precision Joinery System?

http://www.mlcswoodworking.com/shops...nt_system.html

Looks interesting (though I'm not too wild about some of the template
sets). Video is well done, seems to be a fairly straightforward process.

TIA

Matt

Larry Blanchard March 3rd 10 12:58 AM

On Tue, 02 Mar 2010 16:42:59 -0700, Matt wrote:

Rather than hijack Mike's thread on the MLCS Dovetail Jig, thought I'd
start my own - anyone have any experience / thoughts on the MLCS Fast
Joint Precision Joinery System?

http://www.mlcswoodworking.com/shops...arthtml/pages/

fast_joint_system.html

Looks interesting (though I'm not too wild about some of the template
sets). Video is well done, seems to be a fairly straightforward
process.

IIRC, there was a similar system out a few years ago. I think it came
from Australia.

CW[_6_] March 3rd 10 03:36 AM

"Matt" wrote in message
Rather than hijack Mike's thread on the MLCS Dovetail Jig, thought I'd
start my own - anyone have any experience / thoughts on the MLCS Fast
Joint Precision Joinery System?

http://www.mlcswoodworking.com/shops...nt_system.html

Looks interesting (though I'm not too wild about some of the template
sets). Video is well done, seems to be a fairly straightforward process.

TIA

Matt

Looks to be about the same as The Router Workshop guys used. Oak Park still
sells it.

Matt[_10_] March 3rd 10 04:13 AM

On 3/2/2010 8:36 PM, CW wrote:
wrote in message
Rather than hijack Mike's thread on the MLCS Dovetail Jig, thought I'd
start my own - anyone have any experience / thoughts on the MLCS Fast
Joint Precision Joinery System?

http://www.mlcswoodworking.com/shops...nt_system.html

Looks interesting (though I'm not too wild about some of the template
sets). Video is well done, seems to be a fairly straightforward process.

TIA

Matt

Looks to be about the same as The Router Workshop guys used. Oak Park still
sells it.

Seems to be - thanks for the tip!