DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Extension Cords For Sale Revised (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/29817-extension-cords-sale-revised.html)

Ronald Murray March 27th 04 03:27 AM

Extension Cords For Sale Revised

Reduced price , reduced shipping. Selling these at a loss. Chalking it up to
experience.
If your tired of losing power while using a store bought extension cord.
Then you should have a look at the cords I have for sale on ebay. Thanks.
ron

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ADME:B:LC:US:1

Larry C in Auburn, WA March 27th 04 02:56 PM

Extension Cords For Sale Revised

His auction says $5 for shipping which seems quite reasonable. 25'
extension cord currently at $5 plus $5 shipping. He's not gonna get rich at
$10 an extension cord.

--
Larry C in Auburn, WA

Ronald Murray March 28th 04 03:04 PM

Extension Cords For Sale Revised

Hello
NO , the shipping cost is $5.00
Thanks.
ron

Scott Lurndal March 29th 04 07:35 PM

"Ronald Murray" writes:

Reduced price , reduced shipping. Selling these at a loss. Chalking it up to
experience.
If your tired of losing power while using a store bought extension cord.
Then you should have a look at the cords I have for sale on ebay. Thanks.
ron

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ADME:B:LC:US:1

Are they UL listed?

scott