DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Campfire/firepit seating ... (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/296776-campfire-firepit-seating.html)

Swingman January 23rd 10 10:06 PM

Campfire/firepit seating ...

Saw this in a magazine some time back and memorized the dims, can't
remember which one, but whoever you are, thanks for the inspiration.

http://www.e-woodshop.net/images/CampfireBench.jpg
http://www.e-woodshop.net/images/CampfireBench.pdf

Wanted to make sure it works before passing it on and today is the first
chance I've had to make one. Surprisingly stable and comfortable.

Less than $20 and 30 minutes, and comfort is for the sitting ... great
for camp/firepit seating.

(1) PT 2 x 8 x 10
(1) PT 2 x 8 x 8
Handful of deck screws for PT application

If anyone knows the mag, I'll be glad to give them credit.

Posted on ABPW as well ...

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08