DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   looking for an old magazine article (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/296355-looking-old-magazine-article.html)

Joe January 17th 10 06:59 PM

looking for an old magazine article

Quite a few years ago, I read an article on a contemporary take on a four
post bed. The posts were poplar core which were then veneered with black
acacia, maple and more black acacia. Chamfering the corners then revealed
the maple (or holly, I forget) which looked like stringing inlay between the
layers of black acacia.

Anyone remember this article? Maybe the search gurus in the group could
help me find it?

best,

jc

[email protected] January 17th 10 08:10 PM

On Jan 17, 8:59*am, "Joe" wrote:
Quite a few years ago, I read an article on a contemporary take on a four
post bed. *The posts were poplar core which were then veneered with black
acacia, maple and more black acacia. *Chamfering the corners then revealed
the maple (or holly, I forget) which looked like stringing inlay between the
layers of black acacia.

Anyone remember this article? *Maybe the search gurus in the group could
help me find it?

best,

jc

You might find something here =

http://tinyurl.com/y99y5ot

Smitty

Joe January 17th 10 08:32 PM

wrote in message
On Jan 17, 8:59 am, "Joe" wrote:
Quite a few years ago, I read an article on a contemporary take on a four
post bed. The posts were poplar core which were then veneered with black
acacia, maple and more black acacia. Chamfering the corners then revealed
the maple (or holly, I forget) which looked like stringing inlay between
the
layers of black acacia.

Anyone remember this article? Maybe the search gurus in the group could
help me find it?

best,

jc

You might find something here =

http://tinyurl.com/y99y5ot

Smitty

No, I did a google search for that as a basic first step.

jc