Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Abby Sunderland - Uh oh...

"J. Clarke" wrote in message
On 6/21/2010 12:45 AM, Lobby Dosser wrote:
"Upscale" wrote in message

If Sunderland had ANY altruistic tendencies at all, at the very least
she'd have organized some type of charity contribution or donation per
nautical mile for some worthy cause. It would have cost her nothing.
Instead, all she has done is blog to the world.

There you go! Old Sailors Home or some such ...

I don't see any of you whining about Jessica Watson . . .

Who's she and who'd she play for last year?

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Upscale" wrote in message

If Sunderland had ANY altruistic tendencies at all, at the very least
she'd have organized some type of charity contribution or donation
per
nautical mile for some worthy cause. It would have cost her nothing.
Instead, all she has done is blog to the world.

There you go! Old Sailors Home or some such ...

I don't see any of you whining about Jessica Watson . . .

Who's she and who'd she play for last year?

Google her.

Done. So what?

So why aren't you whining about her?

Posted to rec.woodworking

I don't see any of you whining about Jessica Watson . . .

Done. So what?

So why aren't you whining about her?

Are you really that desperate to troll another argument about a teen
sailor?

Posted to rec.woodworking

Upscale wrote:
On Mon, 21 Jun 2010 09:48:36 -0400, Jack Stein
wrote:
Now, like Abby, you have been officially told of the dangers and
solution. There is no longer an excuse for you.

Funny how you compare the rescue of Abby which cost $100,000's of
dollars to upwards of a million, to some fingers on a tablesaw which
might cost some $1000's.

So, like Abby, you are going to ignore the warnings, and worse, you
don't even do it for money, just banal entertainment.

Just as ridiculous is your comparison of rescuing some who literally
put their life on the line to go on some jaunt to a table saw finger
loss which is certainly non lethal.

Ignoring risks at the expense of others is the issue. You can bet more
of other peoples money is spent on avoidable table saw injuries than on
rescuing 16 year old, female adventurer trying to earn a buck.

You have all the reasoning powers of a slug.

Ouch! I'm just trying to make sense out of your statement:

"What we do care about is that all those stupid ass things cost public
money when the perpetrators screw up and some sort of costly rescue or
medical service is required to bail them out."

So, tell me, now that you have been warned that table saws are dangerous
and that Saw Stops are available that you can use, rather than risk
costly medical service provided to you free by your welfare state, what
are you going to do now? Ignore the advice or spend a few bucks so you
don't risk the collectives money, minimal as it might be in Canada...

--
Jack
If You Think Health Care is Expensive now, Wait Until it's FREE!
Posted to rec.woodworking

Robatoy wrote:
On Jun 21, 10:13 am, Jack Stein wrote:
Robatoy wrote:
On Jun 20, 11:14 am, Jack Stein wrote:
Why don't you just call him a douche-nozzle like your fukking coon't
buddy robocop! That usually works well.
Sounding more like a Liberal every day. LOLOL
What gives me great pleasure is the knowledge that calling Stein a
douche-nozzle has really got under his skin.

Well chuckles, it gives me great pleasure pointing out your banal,
childish, homophobic, sexist retorts.

Makes him a LOOOOOZERRR

Do you think you added in enough extra letters there bozo? How old are
you, 12?

It is probably true that even a 12-year old can see that you're a
hatin' fundy. But I have seen sanctimonious closet cases like you
before, Jack. You're text-book.

I think your only use for a text-book would be to sit on it so you can
reach your keyboard...

You see, Jack... I am not homophobic at all,

Well you sure talk like one. You see, attempting to denigrate someone
by saying something they said "sounds gay" or thinking you can impugn
one's reputation by saying they are "infatuated with male coonts" are
guideposts to a homophobic sexist. "Douche-nozzle" is probably just
juvenile tripe, but combined with the rest of your garbage might warrant
a deeper look by your PC friends.

but I have a problem with those who don't have the courage to come out
of the closet.

Homophobes don't often need to come out of the closet, their language
betrays their phobia.

Besides, you already have demonstrated your infatuation with 12-year
old male coont. That is a bit sick.

Your imagination is a bit sick, even for a twisted, 12 year old
homophobic sexist... Maybe not.

--
Jack
If Ignorance is Bliss, You must be One Happy Liberal!
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Tue, 22 Jun 2010 07:34:13 -0400, Jack Stein
wrote:

"What we do care about is that all those stupid ass things cost public
money when the perpetrators screw up and some sort of costly rescue or
medical service is required to bail them out."

Why don't you launch a campaign against driving cars? There's
certainly more accidents, lives and money lost than fingers on a table
saw. Everybody should be forced to give up cars unless they're armored
and speed governor controlled.

If you had any intelligence at all, you'd be lauding the good things
about Sunderlands trip, such as teenagers striving for more in life
and not spending their weekends drinking and doing the occasional
drugs. But no, you want to concentrate on and compare a silly table
saw scenario to a life risking sailing trip.

As I said, you have all the reasoning power of a slug. I'm not
surprised.
Posted to rec.woodworking

Robatoy wrote:
[...]

Give it up, Jack. I suggest that when you find yourself in a hole to
stop digging.
We have established your latency now all you have to do is 'man' up to
it.

Oh, and btw, when I see a 250 burly guy flip his wrist whilst
exclaiming "Ooooo how abtholutely Fabuuuulouth!!" whilst fondling a
pink feather boa....I think that he sounds gay. A simple observation.
That does not make me homophobic. Also, my astute observation of your
latency doesn't make me homophobic either. So get a life, Douche-
nozzle, you're boring me.
Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:

"What we do care about is that all those stupid ass things cost public
money when the perpetrators screw up and some sort of costly rescue or
medical service is required to bail them out."

Why don't you launch a campaign against driving cars? There's
certainly more accidents, lives and money lost than fingers on a table
saw. Everybody should be forced to give up cars unless they're armored
and speed governor controlled.

If you had any intelligence at all, you'd be lauding the good things
about Sunderlands trip, such as teenagers striving for more in life
and not spending their weekends drinking and doing the occasional
drugs. But no, you want to concentrate on and compare a silly table
saw scenario to a life risking sailing trip.

As I said, you have all the reasoning power of a slug. I'm not
surprised.

Jack is like Clarke in that sense. Twisting and worming the discussion
in whatever way they see fit just to try to be right about something.
Example:

Clarke: "I was grinding something without wearing my goggles."
Wrecker1: "That is really dumb and dangerous to do that."
Clarke (now realizing he said something stupid): "Getting peanut
butter in your eye doesn't always leave permanent damage."

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Upscale" wrote in message

If Sunderland had ANY altruistic tendencies at all, at the very
least
she'd have organized some type of charity contribution or donation
per
nautical mile for some worthy cause. It would have cost her nothing.
Instead, all she has done is blog to the world.

There you go! Old Sailors Home or some such ...

I don't see any of you whining about Jessica Watson . . .

Who's she and who'd she play for last year?

Google her.

Done. So what?

So why aren't you whining about her?

I have not 'whined' about anyone.

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Upscale" wrote in message

I don't see any of you whining about Jessica Watson . . .
Done. So what?

So why aren't you whining about her?

Are you really that desperate to troll another argument about a teen
sailor?

Apparently he is. Trying to redirect attention from his lack of knowledge on
transportation.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 6/23/2010 12:10 AM, Lobby Dosser wrote:
"Upscale" wrote in message

I don't see any of you whining about Jessica Watson . . .
Done. So what?
So why aren't you whining about her?

Are you really that desperate to troll another argument about a teen
sailor?

Apparently he is. Trying to redirect attention from his lack of
knowledge on transportation.

Dosser, I have one thing to say to that. plonk

When you grow up get back to us.

Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:

"What we do care about is that all those stupid ass things cost public
money when the perpetrators screw up and some sort of costly rescue or
medical service is required to bail them out."

Hey dumb ass, the above quote was a quote of YOUR post not mine...What a
fukking maroon!

Why don't you launch a campaign against driving cars?

Why don't you launch a campaign to deny medical to head injuries to
drivers not wearing a NASCAR approved crash helmet?

There's
certainly more accidents, lives and money lost than fingers on a table
saw. Everybody should be forced to give up cars unless they're armored
and speed governor controlled.

Talking to yourself, right? YOU are the one denying medical to those
taking needless risks. See your quote I cut and pasted up there...

If you had any intelligence at all, you'd be lauding the good things
about Sunderlands trip, such as teenagers striving for more in life
and not spending their weekends drinking and doing the occasional
drugs.

My replies are responses to the stupid **** you have been saying
regarding limiting rescue and medical services to those putting
themselves at risk. Abby put herself at risk for money, crabbers put
themselves at risk for money, you put yourself at risk for the hell of
it. You get "free" medical when you whack off a finger, Abby and the
crabbers gets free rescue when they screw up.

If you want to start a new thread about how wonderful Abby is, go for it.

But no, you want to concentrate on and compare a silly table
saw scenario to a life risking sailing trip.

Yeah, I'm concentrating on the stupid **** you and a few others have
been saying.

As I said, you have all the reasoning power of a slug. I'm not
surprised.

I'm not surprised you're surprised.

--
Jack
Somewhere In Kenya, a Village is Missing it's IDIOT!
Posted to rec.woodworking

Robatoy wrote:
[...]

Simply because we recognizes a homophobic, sexist attitude in you does
not establish much of anything about us, particularly when the attitude
is so fukking obvious.

Oh, and btw, when I see a 250 burly guy flip his wrist whilst
exclaiming "Ooooo how abtholutely Fabuuuulouth!!" whilst fondling a
pink feather boa....I think that he sounds gay. A simple observation.

More homophobic tripe... WE have already established you're a
homophobic sexist, no need to carry on and on about it.

That does not make me homophobic.

We don't know what makes you a homophobic sexist, just what identifies
you as such!

So get a life, Douche- nozzle, you're boring me.

Well said, for a 12 year old.
--
Jack
Redistribute My Work Ethic!!!

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Wed, 23 Jun 2010 11:56:15 -0400, Jack Stein
wrote:

As I said, you have all the reasoning power of a slug. I'm not
surprised.

I'm not surprised you're surprised.

I guess the biggest problem here is that you're just too stupid to
comprehend what you read. Funny how you're deluded powers of
comprehension continue to drive your inane ranting and frothing at the
mouth. Go for it Jack. Let's what else you're got to say. I appreciate
your comedy show though. It brightens up my day with every screwed up
message you post.
Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:

[...]

We established you're a homophobic sexist, now we've established you're
an idiot... No big deal, very little astuteness required. I might say
however your homophobic crap could be a smoke screen... Perhaps you are
both homo and homophobic, multiple personalities an all. Perhaps thats
where the "we" you frequently refer to comes from... Perhaps we, I mean
I, should stop mocking this bazaar trait of yours...

--
Jack
You only have the rights you are willing to fight for.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Jun 23, 12:12*pm, Jack Stein wrote:

More homophobic tripe... *WE have already established you're a
homophobic sexist, no need to carry on and on about it.

You figure, like the rest of your red-neck cohorts, that if you repeat
a lie often enough, it will become true, eh?
Then again, what does one expect from a douche-nozzle?

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Jun 23, 12:12*pm, Jack Stein wrote:

Well said, for a 12 year old.

Is that really the best you got?

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Upscale" wrote in message

I don't see any of you whining about Jessica Watson . . .
Done. So what?
So why aren't you whining about her?

Are you really that desperate to troll another argument about a teen
sailor?

Apparently he is. Trying to redirect attention from his lack of
knowledge on transportation.

Dosser, I have one thing to say to that. plonk

When you grow up get back to us.

The last refuge of the Ignorant.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Robatoy wrote:
On Jun 23, 12:12 pm, Jack Stein wrote:

More homophobic tripe... WE have already established you're a
homophobic sexist, no need to carry on and on about it.

You figure, like the rest of your red-neck cohorts, that if you repeat
a lie often enough, it will become true, eh?

Are you saying your homophobic statements I quoted and you omitted are
lies? Here, let me give you an example:

"Oh, and btw, when I see a 250 burly guy flip his wrist whilst
exclaiming "Ooooo how abtholutely Fabuuuulouth!!" whilst fondling a
pink feather boa....I think that he sounds gay. A simple observation."

You are simple, thats quite obvious.

Then again, what does one expect from a douche-nozzle?

You consistently reach, and often exceed my expectations. Your
dimwitted buddy, Upsale not so much.

--
Jack
Conservatives believe every day is the Fourth of July, Liberals believe
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Thu, 24 Jun 2010 12:09:41 -0400, Jack Stein
wrote:
You consistently reach, and often exceed my expectations. Your
dimwitted buddy, Upsale not so much.

Better than the continual asinine examples you try to use to make some
equally ridiculous point.
Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:
You consistently reach, and often exceed my expectations. Your
dimwitted buddy, Upsale not so much.

Better than the continual asinine examples you try to use to make some
equally ridiculous point.

I quote (cut and paste no less) something you said, you incorrectly
attribute the quote to me, then you belittle and argue with YOURSELF,
then have the audacity to call my points ridiculous..

Talk about straw men, you take the cake...

--
Jack
A Liberal is a person who will give away everything he doesn't own.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Jun 24, 12:09*pm, Jack Stein wrote:
Robatoy wrote:
On Jun 23, 12:12 pm, Jack Stein wrote:

More homophobic tripe... *WE have already established you're a
homophobic sexist, no need to carry on and on about it.

You figure, like the rest of your red-neck cohorts, that if you repeat
a lie often enough, it will become true, eh?

Are you saying your homophobic statements I quoted and you omitted are
lies? *Here, let me give you an example:

I gave YOU that example, you dumb ****.
And if that example of mine does not sound gay to you, then I am not
even going to camp on the same campground as you.

* "Oh, and btw, when I see a 250 burly guy flip his wrist whilst
* exclaiming "Ooooo how abtholutely Fabuuuulouth!!" whilst fondling a
* pink feather boa....I think that he sounds gay. A simple observation.."

Now go and play with your feather boa collection.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Robatoy wrote:
On Jun 23, 12:12 pm, Jack Stein wrote:
More homophobic tripe... WE have already established you're a
homophobic sexist, no need to carry on and on about it.
You figure, like the rest of your red-neck cohorts, that if you repeat
a lie often enough, it will become true, eh?

Are you saying your homophobic statements I quoted and you omitted are
lies? Here, let me give you an example:

I gave YOU that example, you dumb ****.

Well yes, you made the original homophobic comments, and I quoted you,
then you omitted it from your lame retort, an obvious cover up attempt.

And if that example of mine does not sound gay to you, then I am not
even going to camp on the same campground as you.

Belittling and stereotyping gays is homophobic. Thats why I quoted your
statement, and why you omitted it from your previous reply.

"Oh, and btw, when I see a 250 burly guy flip his wrist whilst
exclaiming "Ooooo how abtholutely Fabuuuulouth!!" whilst fondling a
pink feather boa....I think that he sounds gay. A simple observation."

Now go and play with your feather boa collection.

Still, you insist on attempting to insult me by implying I'm gay. All
you have managed is to display your homophobia. What a hoot! Your PC
friends ought to be popping a hemorrhoid by now...

--
Jack
You only have the rights you are willing to fight for.
http://jbstein.com

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Jun 25, 1:08*pm, Jack Stein wrote:

Belittling and stereotyping gays is homophobic. *

I am so proud of your defence of the gay community. Not typical for a
redneck fundy right-wing headbanger.
If you're so adamant that it is perfectly okay to stick your dick
where it doesn't belong, so be it.
Whatever blows up your skirt, Jack.
But my being homophobic? Nope. I fear neither you, nor your ilk.
To wit: ho·mo·pho·bi·a (h m -f b - ). n. 1. Fear of or contempt for
lesbians and gay men .
I have gay friends and acquaintances, male and female. In fact, Angela
and I are flying out west to spend a week with two lesbian gals we
both admire very much. No problem with what they want/need/feel. Who
am I to judge? But for me? Poopers are for one-way traffic, bro'. I
said: "For me." What you do in your spare time, is entirely your
business.

Still, you insist on attempting to insult me by implying I'm gay. *All
you have managed is to display your homophobia. *What a hoot! *Your PC
friends ought to be popping a hemorrhoid by now...

Well, my, my, my... there is that anal fixation of yours again.
Something you want to tell us, Jack?

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Fri, 25 Jun 2010 08:49:09 -0400, Jack Stein
wrote:
I quote (cut and paste no less) something you said, you incorrectly
attribute the quote to me, then you belittle and argue with YOURSELF,
then have the audacity to call my points ridiculous..

Looks like a valid statement on the face of it, but the truth is that
frequently you'll creatively manipulate, lie or say whatever comes to
mind to try to bolster your feeble arguments ~ aka a commonplace stein
witticism.

I'm done with this. You don't have anything to contribute and never
did.
Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:
I quote (cut and paste no less) something you said, you incorrectly
attribute the quote to me, then you belittle and argue with YOURSELF,
then have the audacity to call my points ridiculous..

Looks like a valid statement on the face of it, but the truth is that
frequently you'll creatively manipulate, lie or say whatever comes to
mind to try to bolster your feeble arguments ~ aka a commonplace stein
witticism.

Nice try, but I back up my statements with quotes direct quotes, so it
not only looks valid, but is valid. You just make **** up. It's
particularly funny when you attack yourself. Not too stupid are you?

I'm done with this. You don't have anything to contribute and never
did.

Yeah, I know, it's a bitch when you run out of worthless innuendoes.

--
Jack
Got Change: big government ===== BIG GOVERNMENT!
Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:
I quote (cut and paste no less) something you said, you incorrectly
attribute the quote to me, then you belittle and argue with YOURSELF,
then have the audacity to call my points ridiculous..

Looks like a valid statement on the face of it, but the truth is that
frequently you'll creatively manipulate, lie or say whatever comes to
mind to try to bolster your feeble arguments ~ aka a commonplace stein
witticism.

Nice try, but I back up my statements with quotes direct quotes, so it
not only looks valid, but is valid. You just make **** up. *It's
particularly funny when you attack yourself. *Not too stupid are you?

I'm done with this. You don't have anything to contribute and never
did.

Yeah, I know, it's a bitch when you run out of worthless innuendoes.

You ought to know, Jack. That happened to you eons ago.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sun, 27 Jun 2010 09:11:06 -0700 (PDT), Robatoy
You ought to know, Jack. That happened to you eons ago.

Another lazy afternoon of poking the mindless with a stick eh? One
message from jack is all it takes to realize that he's incapable of
anything approaching some type of salient response. g

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Jun 27, 1:02*pm, Upscale wrote:
On Sun, 27 Jun 2010 09:11:06 -0700 (PDT), Robatoy

You ought to know, Jack. That happened to you eons ago.

Another lazy afternoon of poking the mindless with a stick eh? One
message from jack is all it takes to realize that he's incapable of
anything approaching some type of salient response. *g

LOL.. welllll... you got me. Guilty. I had some time between soccer
games.

BTW, do you know how to lose a soccer match?
A: By assuming that those 3rd world countries like Ghana can't
possibly be better at ANYthing.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Jun 27, 2:03*pm, Robatoy wrote:
On Jun 27, 1:02*pm, Upscale wrote:

On Sun, 27 Jun 2010 09:11:06 -0700 (PDT), Robatoy

You ought to know, Jack. That happened to you eons ago.

Another lazy afternoon of poking the mindless with a stick eh? One
message from jack is all it takes to realize that he's incapable of
anything approaching some type of salient response. *g

LOL.. welllll... you got me. Guilty. I had some time between soccer
games.

BTW, do you know how to lose a soccer match?
A: By assuming that those 3rd world countries like Ghana can't
possibly be better at ANYthing.

Which incidentally was a jab at that arrogant coach, not the rather
capable US team itself.

CUE: Pundits who will point out that Canada didn't even make to the
play-offs....