DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Moisture meter (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/293247-moisture-meter.html)

Steve Turner December 3rd 09 09:12 PM

Moisture meter

I'm sure this has probably been brought up not that long ago (and I might have been the one
to ask the question!), but the answers might be different this time, so what the hell. If
you were going to buy a decent moisture meter today, which one would it be, and why? If *I*
were going to buy one today, I probably wouldn't want to spend more than about $75, so if
your suggestions are in line with that number then so much the better... :-)

To reply, eat the taco.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/bbqboyee/

Steve Turner December 3rd 09 09:18 PM

Moisture meter

BTW, sorry about the duplicate post, with the first one being dated over 12 hours ago. I
was just forced(*) to install a critical Microsoft security patch followed by a reboot, and
somewhere during that process it hosed my system clock.

(*) By my employer. YES, I am posting this from a work machine shudder, but don't worry,
I AM getting all my work done. :-)

--
Free bad advice available here.