DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Plans for knockdown coffee table (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/29265-plans-knockdown-coffee-table.html)

George Gralund March 14th 04 07:33 PM

Plans for knockdown coffee table

I want to build a coffee table for my daughter, but need to transport
it and assemble it at her apartment. Can someone steer me to plans
for good quality knockdown furniture?

Morris Dovey March 14th 04 10:10 PM

George Gralund wrote:

I want to build a coffee table for my daughter, but need to
transport it and assemble it at her apartment. Can someone
steer me to plans for good quality knockdown furniture?

Perhaps. (-:

Do you have any preferences as to style? Wood? What tools do you
have available?

Help us help you.

--
Morris Dovey
West Des Moines, Iowa USA

A Dubya March 15th 04 01:25 AM

Plans for knockdown coffee table

Hey George,

There's a recent discussion about fox tenon jointery (blind wedged mortise
and tenon joints). This is a great way to mill your stock, test the fit and
finish, and assemble it at the daughters place without gluing and clamping.
It's knock up...definately not knock down.

Cheers,

aw