Posted to rec.woodworking

Default O.T. Humour

A young woman, down on her luck, decided to end it all one night by casting
herself into the cold, dark waters of Sydney Harbour. As she stood on the
edge of the dock, pondering her fate, a young sailor noticed her as he
strolled by. "You're not thinking of jumping, are you?" he jokingly asked.
"Yes, yes I am." replied the sobbing girl.
Putting his arm around her, the kind sailor coaxed her back from the edge,
"Look, nothing's worth that. I tell you what, I'm sailing off for Europe
tomorrow. Why don't you stow away on board and start a new life over there.
I'll set you up in one of the lifeboats on the deck, bring you food and
water every night, and I'll look after you if you 'look after' me." The
girl, having no better prospects agreed and the sailor snuck her on board
that night. For the next 3 weeks the sailor would come to her lifeboat every
night, bringing food and water and making love to her until dawn. Then,
during the fourth week, the captain was performing a routine inspection of
the ship & it's lifeboats. He peeled back the cover to find the startled
young woman and demanded an explanation. The young woman came clean; "I've
stowed away to get to Europe. One of the sailors is helping me out, he set
me up in here and brings me food and water every night, and, and.......well,
he's screwing me."
The puzzled captain stared at her for a moment before a grin slowly spread
across his face and he replied; "He sure is darlin', this is the Manly
Ferry!

diggerop

OT Humour Why_is_everyone_so_cruel Metalworking 0 November 8th 08 08:20 PM
Humour? Limey Lurker Woodworking 1 January 9th 08 12:38 AM
OT- Humour ha ha [email protected] UK diy 7 October 9th 07 10:13 PM
OT (humour) A car that needs some DIY ARWadsworth UK diy 5 May 14th 06 01:29 AM
OT humour Gunner Metalworking 5 April 1st 04 06:42 PM