DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Jig Dolls, Limberjacks or Les Gigueux (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/289771-jig-dolls-limberjacks-les-gigueux.html)

CJB October 19th 09 01:15 PM

Jig Dolls, Limberjacks or Les Gigueux

I have finally finished my web page on Jig Dolls (aka Limberjacks) -
probably covering every thing anyone ever wanted to know about them,
or didn't want to know.

Anyway please see:

http://chrisbrady.itgo.com/jigdolls/jigdolls.htm

Feedback would be welcome.

Also if anyone has photos of same (or maybe video clips) then they too
would be gratefully received.

Thanks - Chris B.

basilisk[_2_] October 19th 09 02:29 PM

"CJB" wrote in message
I have finally finished my web page on Jig Dolls (aka Limberjacks) -
probably covering every thing anyone ever wanted to know about them,
or didn't want to know.

Anyway please see:

http://chrisbrady.itgo.com/jigdolls/jigdolls.htm

Feedback would be welcome.

Also if anyone has photos of same (or maybe video clips) then they too
would be gratefully received.

Thanks - Chris B.

Great page, I remember some of the old timers around home would make
jig dolls and whirligigs.
Brought back memories of people that I hadn't thought of in years.

basilisk

Bill October 20th 09 01:25 AM

"CJB" wrote in message
I have finally finished my web page on Jig Dolls (aka Limberjacks) -
probably covering every thing anyone ever wanted to know about them,
or didn't want to know.

Anyway please see:

http://chrisbrady.itgo.com/jigdolls/jigdolls.htm

Feedback would be welcome.