DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Plan Request: Glass Display Case (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/28930-plan-request-glass-display-case.html)

Brian Siano March 7th 04 01:05 AM

Plan Request: Glass Display Case

I just purchaseda moel for which I'd like to build a nice wood-and-glas
display case, and I'm looking for decent plans. The case is a
rectangular cube (say, two feet wide, eight inches high and deep), and
the top and sides must be glass with a wood frame. I haven't decided
whether to have a door or not, but I'd like to se some decent plans for
anything close to this.

philski March 8th 04 12:43 AM

Brian Siano wrote:

I just purchaseda moel for which I'd like to build a nice wood-and-glas
display case, and I'm looking for decent plans. The case is a
rectangular cube (say, two feet wide, eight inches high and deep), and
the top and sides must be glass with a wood frame. I haven't decided
whether to have a door or not, but I'd like to se some decent plans for
anything close to this.

You got yer checkbook ready?

Philski