DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   (OT) Joke (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/288998-ot-joke.html)

basilisk[_2_] October 9th 09 03:13 AM

(OT) Joke

One Sunday morning a small baptist congregation
was singing the invitational hymn when the doors
burst open and satan strode into the church in
full regalia, flaming red suit, bifurcated tail
and pitchfork.
The good church people momentarily forgot their
faith and were running, screaming, jumping out
windows and fleeing out the back door, except
for one old man sitting on the front pew, who
remained calm and collected. Satan ask him,
"Don't you know who I am?" "Yep", replied the old man.
"aren't you afraid of me" ask satan? The old man
replied, "why would I be afraid of you, I've been married
to your sister for 40 years."

basilisk
--
http://www.welshpembrokecorgis.com