DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Rigid MSUV (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/28805-rigid-msuv.html)

mel March 3rd 04 11:00 PM

Rigid MSUV

just came from the local HD. The Rigid mitersaw utility vehicle ( a folding
mobile stand ) has been marked down from $199 to $99.

Specter March 4th 04 03:29 AM

Rigid MSUV

That's a great price! At one point they were even giving them away with the
purchase of one of their big sliders. I bought an M-SUV for $300 (CDN) last
year, and consider it one of my best tool purchases. If you want a sturdy,
mobile stand for your miter saw, this rig cannot be beat.

Rob

---------------------------

"mel" wrote...

AL March 4th 04 04:28 AM

Rigid MSUV

Thanks for the tip. I've had my eye on this stand for some time. By any
chance, do you have the SKU number? I'm going to call around to see which
stores in my area still have them.

AL March 5th 04 12:08 AM

Rigid MSUV

It turns out my local HD had plenty in stock. Thanks again to the original
poster! If anyone else is interested, the number on the receipt is
648846002330. I forget which of these digits is the 6 digit SKU.

Also, they have the Ridgid bandsaw on sale for $230, the oscillating belt
sander for $150, the radial arm saw for $400, and a PC nailer/compressor
combo for $220. Not bad. But the Bessey's are still full price.