DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Lathe Duplicator (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/28642-lathe-duplicator.html)

Jim Rosengarten February 29th 04 03:48 AM

Lathe Duplicator

I am looking at buying a Lathe duplicator but I don't know what features are
the most important. Any idea's?

Ace February 29th 04 08:36 AM

Lathe Duplicator

Vega

Jim Wilson February 29th 04 02:16 PM

Lathe Duplicator

Jim Rosengarten wrote...
I am looking at buying a Lathe duplicator but I don't know what features are
the most important. Any idea's?

Depends on your lathe, but if it says "Vega" on it, that's a good
feature.

Jim

Frank J. Vitale February 29th 04 04:44 PM

Lathe Duplicator

I agree with the Vega. You might try posting on rec.crafts.woodturning