Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Heads up, Senco 15 gauge angle finish nails

Woodcraft has Senco 15 gauge angle finish nails on clearance. These 4000
pack nails are normally between $25-$30 per box.

Clearance priced at $9.99 per box.

Need any of those Nailshooter?

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Aug 22, 5:56*pm, "Leon" wrote:
Woodcraft has Senco 15 gauge angle finish nails on clearance. *These 4000
pack nails are normally between $25-$30 per box.

Clearance priced at $9.99 per box.

Need any of those Nailshooter?

Aha! You bet! I will call our local WC tomorrow and see if they have
any. I have two of those guns and use them both a lot for all manner
of things.

Thanks for the heads up!

Robert
Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote in message
On Aug 22, 5:56 pm, "Leon" wrote:
Woodcraft has Senco 15 gauge angle finish nails on clearance. These 4000
pack nails are normally between $25-$30 per box.

Clearance priced at $9.99 per box.

Need any of those Nailshooter?

Aha! You bet! I will call our local WC tomorrow and see if they have
any. I have two of those guns and use them both a lot for all manner
of things.

Thanks for the heads up!

Robert

I went to my local store, those prices were below their cost and they did
not want to extend the discount to me, I really did not blame them. IIRC
the ad indicates that not all stores would participate.
Any way they also have a bunch of the COLT "5 STAR" brad point bits marked
way way down. In the $2-$3 range from $4-$6 each. I bought 7 of the odd
ball sizes for about $20. And while I was on the site bought a woodcraft
chrome leg stool for $20.

Orders of $50 or more ship free.

Basically I got a $60 stool, a $28 box of Senco nails and about $40-$50
worth of drill bits for $51 delivered.

Ok I guess that would be a drive by.