DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Has anyone seen this HVLP sprayer fromHF that hooks to your shopvac? (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/28405-has-anyone-seen-hvlp-sprayer-fromhf-hooks-your-shopvac.html)

Greg February 24th 04 01:47 AM

Has anyone seen this HVLP sprayer fromHF that hooks to your shopvac?

I was checking out the HF website and stumbled onto this.
It's a HVLP paint sprayer that you hook up to your shop vac. It's
pretty funny but for $7.99 it's almost worth buying just for the hell
of it.

Greg

Bridger February 24th 04 07:52 AM

On 23 Feb 2004 17:47:25 -0800, (Greg) wrote:

I was checking out the HF website and stumbled onto this.
It's a HVLP paint sprayer that you hook up to your shop vac. It's
pretty funny but for $7.99 it's almost worth buying just for the hell
of it.

Greg

essentially a bottom feeder's single stage hvlp rig.

hvlp turbines are closer mechanically to shop vacs than they are to
air compressors. the silly thing may actually work ok for very light
finishes.