Michael Press

Default Where's the CMS serial #?

Sorry if this is a dumb question....

I'm filling out the Delta $50 rebate for my CMS and I need the serial
number. My wife couldn't find it anywhere on the saw (I'm at work,
she's at home) and the manual doesn't say where it is.

Anyone know offhand where it is on this saw (36-255L) ?

Thanks,
Michael

B a r r y

On Mon, 23 Feb 2004 14:00:57 -0500, Michael Press
wrote:

Sorry if this is a dumb question....

I'm filling out the Delta $50 rebate for my CMS and I need the serial
number. My wife couldn't find it anywhere on the saw (I'm at work,
she's at home) and the manual doesn't say where it is.

Anyone know offhand where it is on this saw (36-255L) ?

Thanks,
Michael

It should be on the same label as the model number and origin info.

Barry

Michael Press

"D. Mo" wrote:
The man has priorities.

That's exactly right. I don't think about work while woodworking, and
I think about woodworking while at work ;-)

Michael