DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   finally have a gloat! (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/282670-finally-have-gloat.html)

[email protected] July 19th 09 07:36 AM

finally have a gloat!

I went to a yard sale today... got the following
2 files, a package of veneer samples from constantines, a book of
joinery by Tage Freid, and a starrett micrometer
$1.20!

my only regret is that I got there late, and picked through the junk.
I'll bet a lot of other good stuff went at opening.

shelly

Robatoy[_2_] July 19th 09 07:48 AM

finally have a gloat!

On Jul 19, 2:36*am, wrote:
I went to a yard sale today... got the following
2 files, a package of veneer samples from constantines, a book of
joinery by Tage Freid, and a starrett micrometer
$1.20!

my only regret is that I got there late, and picked through the junk.
I'll bet a lot of other good stuff went at opening.

shelly

Your suction will affect the weather patterns in your area for some
time.