DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Need Art Deco Inspiration? Check THIS site out (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/281720-need-art-deco-inspiration-check-site-out.html)

charlieb July 5th 09 07:20 PM

Need Art Deco Inspiration? Check THIS site out

Posted over at Wood Central, thought some here might find
this site inspiring.

http://www.pollaro.com/sitemap.php

charlie b

Morris Dovey July 5th 09 07:40 PM

charlieb wrote:

Posted over at Wood Central, thought some here might find
this site inspiring.

http://www.pollaro.com/sitemap.php

Thank you! I'm inspired. :)

[ I've been wanting to build a pedestal for a small piece of sculpture
for a number of years and, although I don't want to copy theirs, their
photos did get me past my "rosdblock". Life is good. ]

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar

Luigi Zanasi July 6th 09 12:09 AM

On Jul 5, 11:20*am, charlieb wrote:
Posted over at Wood Central, thought some here might find
this site inspiring.

http://www.pollaro.com/sitemap.php

Cool! Thanks Charlie.

Luigi