DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   AT&T Usenet Netnews Service Shutting Down (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/281512-re-t-usenet-netnews-service-shutting-down.html)

dusty July 1st 09 08:55 PM

AT&T Usenet Netnews Service Shutting Down

Gosh, NO. Shut the router off _first_, _then_ take it out of the table,
unless you don't like having all your fingers.

Don't make me CRINGE my brother in law did that last month and had to have
a couple of fingers sewn back on ------ CRINGE!!!!

dont touch anything till that blade stops.

J. Clarke July 1st 09 11:50 PM

dusty wrote:
Gosh, NO. Shut the router off _first_, _then_ take it out of the
table, unless you don't like having all your fingers.

Don't make me CRINGE my brother in law did that last month and had to
have a couple of fingers sewn back on ------ CRINGE!!!!

dont touch anything till that blade stops.

Ack! I hope he makes a full recovery.