Posted to rec.woodworking,rec.crafts.metalworking

Default FS: Powermatic 1150 drill press, with foot pedal

This drill press has infinitely variable speed, 3/4 HP single phase motor,
and a prized foot pedal. I had it for a few years and it never gave me
trouble.

Since acquiring a Bridgeport mill, I find myself not using this drill
press too much, plus it has a speed range more suitable for
woodworking than for drilling metal.

http://igor.chudov.com/tmp/Powermatic-1150-Drill-Press/

Comes with light, Harbor Freight X-Y vise that is shown, rockler speed
table, but no drill bits.

Price is $500 cash. Located in Lisle, IL, 25 miles west of
Chicago. Contact if interested.