DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   round drop leaf side table three leg (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/279026-round-drop-leaf-side-table-three-leg.html)

Chris Fitzpatrick May 25th 09 05:19 PM

round drop leaf side table three leg

Over a year a go (or more) I saw an article in one of the popular
woodworking magazines. It was for a rounsd side table with 3 leafs that
drop.So I guess you could call it a triangurlar table. Also it had 3
unusually shaped legs. They were shaped so that the tenons on the aprons
were staight foreward. Does anyone remember which magazine it was in? I've
tried searching around , but no luck yet. Any help would be appreciated.

Thx,
Chris

Chris Friesen May 25th 09 07:10 PM

Chris Fitzpatrick wrote:
Over a year a go (or more) I saw an article in one of the popular
woodworking magazines. It was for a rounsd side table with 3 leafs that
drop.So I guess you could call it a triangurlar table. Also it had 3
unusually shaped legs. They were shaped so that the tenons on the aprons
were staight foreward. Does anyone remember which magazine it was in? I've
tried searching around , but no luck yet. Any help would be appreciated.

You're in luck...I was just reading that the other day.

FWW, Oct 2008, issue 200

Chris